The Student Room Group

is it too late to change my course AND uni? clearing

okay, basically applied to 5 uni's rejected by 4 and only Gloucestershire offered me a conditional place and it's asking for the most off me... (BBB) I was predicted BBC even though (if you knew me) I don't work hard and I can feel my exams haven't gone well.
For some reason, something hit me telling me I didn't want to do primary teaching anymore (that's what I applied for) and I don't actually want to go to gloucestershire anymore... (don't know why either) but I realllllly really don't want to go there or do primary ed but I am depending on clearing I think now. I'm petrified. I have no idea what I want to do because I still want to do something involving children or development of them or whatever but I don't know what other options there are really?
I took Geography, English Language/Literature and Media Studies for my A Levels. I got CCD for my results last year but resat them all.
Please please help me I'm really lost, I don't even know what I've asked but just anyone please help I don't even know if I've put it in the right category?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending