The Student Room Group

what law offers will i get with...?

basically i am applying to do law in 2007 and had my heart set on the following universities...ucl,lse,manchester,nottingham,king's
these are some of the best and my problem is now my as grades
i got 3a's and a c but im worried that the c will not stand up against other potential candidates. what kind of offer do u think il get and should i rethink where im applying, im obviously aiming to do really well on lnat now and write a brilliant personal statement aswell as having some really good work experiance. the question is, is that all good enough when one of your grades is a c in maths!
please help..
Depends, what are your As in ... because after all they only ask for 3 As (max) in "academic" subjects, so provided the others are strong subjects you should be OK. A strong personal statement and LNAT score shouldn't stop you aiming for where you want to! good luck
Reply 2
my subjects are
english a
economics a
history a
maths (worse decison of my life) c gettong remarked 2 marks off a b
Those subjects at A are great for studying law, I dont foresee problems for you.
Lewis-HuStuJCR
Those subjects at A are great for studying law, I dont foresee problems for you.

Seconded, those are very good grades in good subjects.
Coupled with a strong GCSE performance and you should be fine.
Reply 5
WhatYouGot
my subjects are
english a
economics a
history a
maths (worse decison of my life) c gettong remarked 2 marks off a b

Those are really impressive grades, you shouldnt have too much problems with your uni application (providing your GCSE's and P.S etc are also strong).
Reply 6
i know many ppl who applied for Law and got into great unis without maths...so dont stress yourself too much. english economics history AAA..perfect.

Latest

Trending

Trending