The Student Room Group

Irwin Mitchell Telephone Interview

I have a telephone interview with Irwin Mitchell for a TC and I have never had one before.

Very, very nervous! Anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask?

Thanks!
Original post by alww292
I have a telephone interview with Irwin Mitchell for a TC and I have never had one before.

Very, very nervous! Anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask?

Thanks!

How did the interview go? Have you heard back yet?
Reply 2
I'm not too sure how it went really, I answered all of the questions but don't know if I answered well. I haven't heard back yet but I'm not holding out much hope! Have you applied and of so have you heard?
Original post by alww292
I'm not too sure how it went really, I answered all of the questions but don't know if I answered well. I haven't heard back yet but I'm not holding out much hope! Have you applied and of so have you heard?

I had the interview but havnt heard yet either!
Reply 4
What questions did they ask? Did you apply for pls or bls? I have mine this week
Original post by alww292

Hey, I'm going into my second year of uni and really thinking of applying to Irwin Mitchell in the future. Is there anything specific that they look for or anything that I can do which will impress them? Hope you passed the interview btw! :smile:
Hey. I have an interview with them tomorrow. What questions did the ask you? :smile:
Original post by HoneyBee67
I had the interview but havnt heard yet either!

What questions did they ask you in the interview? Never had one before !
Original post by aspiringlawyer93
What questions did they ask you in the interview? Never had one before ![/QUOT

Sorry but its not really fair, or productive for the firm for people to let everyone know what questions were asked. its generally all competency based.
good luck :smile:
[QUOTE="HoneyBee67;48936432"]
Original post by aspiringlawyer93
What questions did they ask you in the interview? Never had one before ![/QUOT

Sorry but its not really fair, or productive for the firm for people to let everyone know what questions were asked. its generally all competency based.
good luck :smile:

Hahah its ok no worries, hope it all went well for you!
Reply 10
Original post by HoneyBee67
How did the interview go? Have you heard back yet?

Has anyone heard back from them yet? I had one yesterday was wondering how long they take to contact an applicant
Reply 11
has anyone heard back for AC for BLS at the london office? did my interview on friday and still havent heard anything...

Quick Reply

Latest