The Student Room Group

Is feminism for women rejected by men and are bitter about it ?

Are feminists just sexually frustrated / repressed and never had the chance to enjoy sex and fun when they were younger ?
now all their bitterness and regret manifests into feminism ?
nah
No.
:facepalm:

It's inane babble like this that makes real critics of feminism look like dribbling basket weavers.
People are bored
Not at all

I don't like typical feminists personally, but this does not corroborate my experiences
Original post by Ade9000
People are bored

what ?
No.

Hot women can be feminists. It's in their own interest to be, you know...not to be turned down for jobs because they're women for instance....just because mainstream/prominent ones are ugly doesn't mean grassroots ones are not.
Original post by democracyforum
Are feminists just sexually frustrated / repressed and never had the chance to enjoy sex and fun when they were younger ?

Some of the bashing of feminism is just getting so ridiculous now! People who are pro-feminism are forever chastised on this forum for not giving actual facts and statistics and just anecdotes but the comment you've made is based on literally nothing...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes its true to an extend, most hardcore feminist are women who are usually unattractive, 40+, not happily married, and have zero charm.
I think you got confused. Its generally mysogynists that have been turned down and are bitter towards women.

Considering the existence of male feminists, I would say no.
lol...sorry, but this point is really stupid...why is fighting for equality evil now?
Original post by redferry
I think you got confused. Its generally mysogynists that have been turned down and are bitter towards women.

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending