The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
u provide the sangria.. i get the beer and bexs can bring the bread.. role on our oak house party lol
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 81
Sounds like a fine old diet to me!...
Although Sangria is expensive, and can only be drunk when it's sunny.

Suppose we'll just have to get through the champagne and carlsberg I have first :rolleyes:

Such a hard life...
Reply 82
it is a hard life being a student didnt they tell you that?? only two weeks before the madness starts so keep that champagne on ice :p:
Can i join the party :biggrin:

xo.
Reply 84
KatieC_123
u provide the sangria.. i get the beer and bexs can bring the bread.. role on our oak house party lol

You know it's my bread that's going to make the party haha x
Reply 85
Crikey, so katie/sara/bex and myself, how will I cope with that male to female ratio :redface:

Edit: I'll survive :biggrin:
Reply 86
haha yeah i'm sure it'll be terrible for you :smile: does anyone else know people already from like college or whatever who're coming to manchester? or are we all arriving solo?

ps. " who're " looks really strange when you type it. probably cos it's pretty much the same as whore.
Reply 87
kiteo... dont act like u aint lovin it lol every1 can join in the more the better.. though u got 2 add somethin 2 the mix.. how bout some star mix haribos??
Reply 88
bexsyg
haha yeah i'm sure it'll be terrible for you :smile: does anyone else know people already from like college or whatever who're coming to manchester? or are we all arriving solo?

ps. " who're " looks really strange when you type it. probably cos it's pretty much the same as whore.

im comin alone.. well my bf is already in manc but friends wise from college i aint going to know anybody :frown:
Reply 89
KatieC_123
u got 2 add somethin 2 the mix.. how bout some star mix haribos??

I've got the champagne!! Got some nice stuff which I got on results day, saving it for when I move in.

Plus there are a couple other lasses (Mkali/PoisonDonna I think?) who seem to have a surplus of "herbs", vodka and haribo to splash around, so all good fun.

@Bex, am pretty such going solo, though I have a couple mates going to MMU, as is my girlfriend, and a couple more people I know who are at Manchester already.
Reply 90
you know it'll be a night to remember when someone gets the haribos out :p:
Reply 91
yeah im sort of solo. there's a few other people from my 6th form going to Mancs, one in Oak but no close friends. got one friend in owens tower block - you know she'll be knocking on my door asking to stay when the fire alarm's gone off for the 437436 time.

&kiteo - whats your actual name? unless by some chance that is in which case, sorry haha. and also i'm booking myself in for a glass of that champagne. or else no bread. and which courts are you in? and i'm gonna try not to start any more sentances with 'and'.
Reply 92
bexsyg

&kiteo - whats your actual name? unless by some chance that is in which case, sorry haha. and also i'm booking myself in for a glass of that champagne. or else no bread. and which courts are you in? and i'm gonna try not to start any more sentances with 'and'.

It's josh :smile:
As for the glass of champers, I'm afraid you'll have to settle for either plastic cups, or one of my lovely 19p IKEA mugs!

I'm in Chestnut Court, Flat 24 on the ground floor
Reply 93
im in sycamore court.. but id happily jump over to other courts for champange, bread and haribos.. :p: :smile:

where are you guys at?
I can bring chocolate...because we all know how chocolate and alcohol go together....or i'll just bring some flippin' pasta lol

xo.
Reply 95
Kiteo

I'm in Chestnut Court, Flat 24 on the ground floor

haha i've been looking for someone i'll have prior knowledge of on the ground floor as i'm in chestnut in flat 34 aka. the roof (3rd flr.) i'm sure there'll be a few nights when those stairs are a problem lol. and katie be sure to hop on over although you may well get jealous of our washbasins so just try and stay cool.
Reply 96
bexsyg
haha i've been looking for someone i'll have prior knowledge of on the ground floor as i'm in chestnut in flat 34 aka. the roof (3rd flr.) i'm sure there'll be a few nights when those stairs are a problem lol. and katie be sure to hop on over although you may well get jealous of our washbasins so just try and stay cool.

Stairs hmm? Was banking on finding some friendly landlords actually where I could crash in the evenings rather than finding my room :redface:

Aaaah washbasins, what a luxury, glorious glorious washbasins :p:
Reply 97
yes im jealous already damit!! oh well. my bf is just down the road with his own private bathroom... who is jealous now??? lol
I swear I'm like the only one staying in Beech Court. And on top of that I have no friends lol. What a sad story. I'm a lone-ranger..like John Wayne.
Reply 99
[QUOTE='[Napoletana]']I swear I'm like the only one staying in Beech Court. And on top of that I have no friends lol. What a sad story. I'm a lone-ranger..like John Wayne.

I've got a pretty good friend from college that I'll loan out if you want who'll be in Beech so dont fret haha it won't just be you and the cleaners!x

Katie --> Fair enough lol :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending