The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leftee
Oh OP, you poor fellow. :laugh:

I hear this is actually a common thing but it's never really happened to me (touch wood).

Should that be 'touch woodie'?
Original post by Yakob
I get boners when my girlfriend keeps hugging me, it was rock solid for 3 hours as we watched wrestling together

you might want to control for variables. :biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by Hellcat12
I am sure that wasn't funny. :K:

I wasn't trying to be funny. It's literally the only solution.
Original post by MrKappa
I wasn't trying to be funny. It's literally the only solution.

Chemical castration?
Reply 64
Original post by syrettd
Chemical castration?

*puts my axe away* ok :frown:
Reply 65
Why is everybody fooling around?
Always the same happens. Everywhere people just chit chatting instead of helping.

I'll give you a real advice.

The only way to stop it: have portable instant ice packs. Like this one.

Easy to use, you can transport it everywhere AND it will solve your problem.

If it is awkward, just find a place to sit down and put it above your jeans. Coldness will kill the boner instantly.

With some experiment, you could find out how it works the best without looking awkwardly.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 66
My worry is more how uncomfortable it feels when walking and having to kind of limp to accommodate your penis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Viva Emptiness
This happened to me just this lunch time. Not sure I agree that people seeing a bulge in your crotch area is akin to people seeing your actual arse.

Suppose it depends what knickers were you wearing - if you're wearing briefs or girl boxers, not too bad - thong or French knickers? That's the worst.

Original post by RibenaRockstar
Girls: solve riding up skirts and skirts in the wind by wearing cycle shorts under your skirts! I've done it for years, originally to hold up tights and then to prevent chub rub

I often do this too, but it can be particularly annoying when you go out drinking and constantly need to pee and they take ages to pull down :lol:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Suppose it depends what knickers were you wearing - if you're wearing briefs or girl boxers, not too bad - thong or French knickers? That's the worst.

Thong :sigh:
Original post by Silver Arrows
Part of the reason I where jeans all the time :redface:

We all know you're female :unimpressed:

Then maybe wear something else when wearing a skirt?
(edited 9 years ago)

You filthy whore.
Original post by Stinkum
Okay this might come off a bit vulgar. But I'm finding this to be a huge struggle, it's a daily problem, for so many years now. Sometimes, I can just put my hand in my pocket to push it down and usually that's enough to disguise it, but then I have to also walk really slowly and with a sort of limp, to hide the thing. Sometimes, if it's really bad, I'll literally have to just find somewhere quickly and sit down, give it a few minutes to settle. Sometimes (depending on what trouser I'm wearing) I'll just tuck it up behind the waist band of the trouser, but that only makes it worse. Again, I have to find a quiet place just to rest and have a sit down. It can happen at any time, usually at really bad times (like walking with people, or standing around, or even sometimes while sitting down). Damn this thing, it's got a mind of its own.

Sorry, too much detail. Anyone else having this kind of problem in public?
I think I remember you saying you're 22 years old. I'm 23 (so only a year older) and I honestly struggle to get any erections these days, even in private. My dick feels limp and my sex drive is non-existent. :frown:
Original post by sbj
Why is everybody fooling around?
Always the same happens. Everywhere people just chit chatting instead of helping.

In the chat section?
Original post by Bassetts
I think I remember you saying you're 22 years old. I'm 23 (so only a year older) and I honestly struggle to get any erections these days, even in private. My dick feels limp and my sex drive is non-existent. :frown:

You are the most tragic member of this forum. And I'm including Riku in that too.
This happened to me just this lunch time. Not sure I agree that people seeing a bulge in your crotch area is akin to people seeing your actual arse.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Original post by Silver Arrows
You are the most tragic member of this forum. And I'm including Riku in that too.
Why?
Reply 76
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
In the chat section?

Depends on topic.
Chat section means you can discuss about everything, depends on what you want to talk about.
So, if somebody has a problem, telling me to cut off his ... or telling how funny it is, will not help him.
Basically you waste everyones time and for what? Stay on topic.
Original post by Bassetts
Pics or it didn't happen.

You are aware Viva parades around with a picture of her in underwear on her face?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions

I often do this too, but it can be particularly annoying when you go out drinking and constantly need to pee and they take ages to pull down :lol:

I don't understand how shorts take longer to pull down than pants? I grab both at the same time.... It can take a little longer to get every ing back into place after though xD

Its worse when you're on your period :'(
Pad/tampon string visibility and crappy nickers. Bleaugh.

I think a nip slip is worse though, happened to me when I was swimming once and I just wanted to drown myself I was so embarrassed :redface:

Awkward boners I would say aren't as bad as either, probably more along the lines of a skirt tuck with big pants on or something. Or see through leggings/tights.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending