The Student Room Group

Gcse grade

Hi, okay so I got my report today and I'm in year 10 and I am so stresse out about my grades I got a D/E in business studies and a B in English D in science and maths and Spanish E in geography C in history and RE. I am really scared to tell my mum because I am so disappointed with these results and I don't know what to do some people or higher than me and some people got lower than me what should I do help me?
Reply 1
only 1 thing, use this as a kick up the A** and work hard for your actual GCSE grades :smile:

the lower you fall, the higher you can rise :smile:
Original post by Sunshine rainbow
Hi, okay so I got my report today and I'm in year 10 and I am so stresse out about my grades I got a D/E in business studies and a B in English D in science and maths and Spanish E in geography C in history and RE. I am really scared to tell my mum because I am so disappointed with these results and I don't know what to do some people or higher than me and some people got lower than me what should I do help me?

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."
Original post by kelefi
only 1 thing, use this as a kick up the A** and work hard for your actual GCSE grades :smile:

the lower you fall, the higher you can rise :smile:

I guess my mum is really mad at me
Original post by Sunshine rainbow
I guess my mum is really mad at me

At least you know now that it's time for you to sort it out and fix up in year 11 when you have the deciding exams to put you into what grade boundary you belong into, and thank the Lord that you got those results in year 11, you have time, young padawan :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending