The Student Room Group

University of Chichester History (and/with) Freshers 2014/15

Hi everyone, I know its still early and you may not have made your choice, but I'm a course rep for History, though I also study English, at University of Chichester, I'm a second year and I remember being nervous and wanting someone to talk to this time last year. Please feel free to introduce yourself and what course you are thinking of starting later this year. If you've got any questions, ask away :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I will hopefully be starting History at Chichester in September! I can't wait to start Uni, but the only thing I'm worried about is the night life at Chichester as from what I've heard, there is only the SU bar, and 1 other club which is in the middle of a field or something? haha, any info on this would be great! :smile:
Hello

I am also aiming to study History at Chichester this September. Snap!

My question is: are you allowed to have mini fridges and kettles in accommodation rooms? I guess it's not super important, but hell.

Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Kieran2014
Hello

I am also aiming to study History at Chichester this September. Snap!

My question is: are you allowed to have mini fridges and kettles in accommodation rooms? I guess it's not super important, but hell.

Thanks!

No mini fridges (or any other electrical items) are allowed I'm afraid - there's a kettle provided in the kitchen though

(I'm not doing history but lived in halls for my first year)
Original post by bd95
No mini fridges (or any other electrical items) are allowed I'm afraid - there's a kettle provided in the kitchen though

(I'm not doing history but lived in halls for my first year)

Thank you very much!

Do you by any chance have any idea when Sept 2014 Fresher's Week at Chichester is? I tried checking the website and googling it but I had no luck finding a start date.
Reply 5
Original post by Kieran2014
Thank you very much!

Do you by any chance have any idea when Sept 2014 Fresher's Week at Chichester is? I tried checking the website and googling it but I had no luck finding a start date.

the day you move in marks fresher's week - this year for it's 20th/21st (depends if you're in off campus accommodation, or on campus) September to 28th September. Kicks off with a welcome party that's freshers only, then the rest of the week second and third years will be allowed in the bar as well, but freshers get priority with the freshers wristbands (that are free!) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending