The Student Room Group

Edexcel Religious Studies - Implication exam 19th June

I personally find this part of R.S a struggle, given that we have to come up with a random essay in response to one tiny paragraph within the anthology. Is anyone else in the same boat? Have some tips to prepare me? I feel like my best hope with this is just to familiarise myself with text, and learn some general quotes.... But I've got to say, this is the one a-level exam I feel there is little to do to prepare for, other than knowing the content from the development-side. Helppp
Reply 1
Just do the first paragraph as a contextualising paragraph of the whole essay, two or three paragraphs about the bit we are given, picking out key things. Basically dumb it down for the examiner haha and then do two to three paragraphs on what other philosophers have said in agreement or disagreement with the passage. All you can do revision wise is just trying to pick out key scholars etc and make sure you know exactly what the essay is saying. Good luck
Who does everyone reckon will come up tomorrow? I reckon its westphal first passage

Quick Reply

Latest