The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Anyone holding a firm offer for English Lit and Creative Writing? 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well howdy pals :wink: It just so happens that we are in the same weird and wonderful boat :smile: English Literature and Creative Writing is going to be legend-wait for it- dary! Been looking for other people on this course for ages but, me being me 100% ignored Student Room... LOL!

I've ordered all 3 books and I will probably speed read 'em all since they are only light background reading you know? Hoping having done history as part of my A Levels will mean I already know a few tings.

BTW... How excited are you?! It's going to be 3 years of none stop reading and writing (and a little vodka in between) haha!!! :biggrin: xx
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Simmyx
Well howdy pals :wink: It just so happens that we are in the same weird and wonderful boat :smile: English Literature and Creative Writing is going to be legend-wait for it- dary! Been looking for other people on this course for ages but, me being me 100% ignored Student Room... LOL!

I've ordered all 3 books and I will probably speed read 'em all since they are only light background reading you know? Hoping having done history as part of my A Levels will mean I already know a few tings.

BTW... How excited are you?! It's going to be 3 years of none stop reading and writing (and a little vodka in between) haha!!! :biggrin: xx

Hey there! I can tell you're awesome already! :-D wow, that's a really good way to look at it, an exciting way too!

Have you joined the facebook group we have yet? There are lots of cool people on there. :-P
Reply 22
I'm quite a slow reader actually, so I'm going to see how much I can manage. Probably the same as you, 2 out of 3 :smile: The Tudor England one is huge! Sorry about the late reply, by the way, I never got a notification about your message!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending