The Student Room Group

Ladies: what's your take on guys with stretch marks?

Ladies, What's your take on guys with stretch marks? Not a fat person not a skinny person but a guy who you can clearly see goes to the gym and eats well but unfortunately has stretch marks on his upper body and back. Mainly on bicep region, in between chest and shoulders and upper and lower back aswell as on the thighs.

looking forward to reading and replying to answers

(honest answers please)
Nothing wrong at all with them! :smile:
Reply 2
lmao they stretched?
I have no issue with them. A lot of us have them because of growth spurts during teen years. It's normal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If they're really bad like on the front of the arms honestly no. If they're buff with it like muscular I'd understand that because the skin stretched from the muscle gain. If he's flabby and stretch marky no I wou;dn't like it but I'm not shallow either. Just not a preference. As for any other place no one will see that besides me when we're naked so it's not like it's embarrassing to be seen with him. I remember this one time I saw this girl with stretch marks all across her back and she wore skanky clothes and showed them. So a mate and I called her bear attack :teehee: I was young and silly.
No issue whatsoever. I don't think I've ever seen a human without them... They fade after a while anyway, to a nice silvery colour :smile:
Reply 6
Doesn't bother me in the slightest. My FWB has what I consider a really nice body (hence the benefits aspect of our friendship) and happens to have a few stretch marks on his thighs. They have no impact whatsoever on my attraction to him. I think it's a little sad that people in general end up feeling so insecure about such normal things. There will be very few people who have no stretch marks, cellulite, birth marks or other such 'imperfections'. The models and actors we're so used to seeing looking so smooth, even skinned and perfect are airbrushed. Imperfect is real and its sexy.
( can't judge anyone my stomach looks like a roadmap after my baby lol
Reply 8
My partner has quite a lot of stretch marks on his belly and thighs and they don't bother me or him at all. I have some too here and there so I'm used to seeing them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
well hello there tiger :wink:
Reply 10
Not bothered, I have them myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest