The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hunger games, The Hobbit
Original post by MissLalaxx
The Fault in our stars. I've read the book though.

I've seen The Fault in Our Stars​, and I really liked it. I haven't read the book yet, though!
Original post by lustawny
I've seen The Fault in Our Stars​, and I really liked it. I haven't read the book yet, though!

Have you seen Now is Good? I cried so much that I got a really bad headache. It was a chesty cry too.:cry::cry2:
Original post by MissLalaxx
Have you seen Now is Good? I cried so much that I got a really bad headache. It was a chesty cry too.:cry::cry2:

No, I haven't. I'd never even heard of it before now. Is it worth watching, then?
The Lion King
No, I haven't. I'd never even heard of it before now. Is it worth watching, then?

It's really good my flatmate recommended it. The acting is a bit meh but the message made me cry.:frown: It's almost like a British version of TFIOS
Reply 446

They are very similar but The Fault in Our Stars is the far superior film in my opinion.
Original post by ukip72
They are very similar but The Fault in Our Stars is the far superior film in my opinion.

I liked The Fault in Our Stars, so I'll probably give it a watch. Drama is one of my favourite film genres, so I'll probably enjoy it.
Reply 448
Haven't watched Frozen, Mockingjay part 1. I've read Now is Good and the Fault in our Stars but they were so sad that I couldn't bring myself to watch the films. Are they good?

Posted from TSR Mobile
game of thrones kicks arse
harry potter:frown: i will do soon though
Reply 451
The Notebook:confused:
Ted

Everyone I know seems to have watched it, but it just looks so bad...
Despicable Me-until last night :awesome:

#blatantreviewplug
The Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
Up :colondollar:
Any of the Lord of the rings or the hobbits.
THE GODFATHER! Everyone I talk to thinks I am weird and have been living under a rock if this film is mentioned.

Can't be arsed to watch like 4 hours of old film.
Avatar - still never seen it. :s-smilie:
Reply 459
Indiana Jones (All of them)
Chucky
Bridget's Little Baby (I think that's what it's called icr :s-smilie:)
King Kong
Godzilla
Twilight (All of them)

There are more but I can't remember them all

Latest

Trending

Trending