The Student Room Group

Why does the media and police hate white people.

White people are so hated in this country that they are forced to tell their stories to extremists.

Extremists are the only people willing to listen. And people wonder why some people turn to extremists.

Why is this woman turning to the BNP!! Why isn't her story on mainstream news!!! Where are the moderate organisations willing to listen!!!???

The politically correct power structure is responsible for extremists.

[video="youtube;dvxvhxDzdDU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxvhxDzdDU&amp=&feature =youtube_gdata&app=desktop[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, as a white person I'm constantly stopped and searched and picked on by the police, it's a well known problem.

We need the BNP for racial equality. I like their principles like when they try to use the rape of a girl for political propaganda.
Original post by imtelling
White people are so hated in this country that they are forced to tell their stories to extremists.

Extremists are the only people willing to listen. And people wonder why some people turn to extremists.

Why is this woman turning to the BNP!! Why isn't her story on mainstream news!!! Where are the moderate organisations willing to listen!!!???

The politically correct power structure is responsible for extremists.

[video="youtube;dvxvhxDzdDU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvxvhxDzdDU&amp=&feature =youtube_gdata&app=desktop[/video]

Pardon? Since when were white people hated? Have you seen the amount of hate the media and everyone has for Muslims??????

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did I just read :confused:
Reply 4
Is this a joke? It's ridiculously laughable

Posted from TSR Mobile
This thread is a farce. The media and police hate white people? I guess you have never experienced stop n' search or any islamophobia, amongst a million others. But then again, you probably complain about life in the UK whilst almost the rest of the world is a complete mess.
Reply 6
Because both are controlled by Jews
Reply 7
Not as much as they hate us Muslims. :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Roger1
Not as much as they hate us Muslims. :frown:

In sunni arab countries they hate non sunni arabs way more
Original post by BCcfc92
This thread is a farce. The media and police hate white people? I guess you have never experienced stop n' search or any islamophobia, amongst a million others. But then again, you probably complain about life in the UK whilst almost the rest of the world is a complete mess.

The anti-White bias of the media and policing system is a little more subtle but more insidious. They can't just go around arresting and stopping and searching the indigenous populations in their own countries just yet: well that's not true, they will be the first to be hauled over the coals if they say ANYTHING that can be deemed "racist." No, they have to demoralize them and make them feel bad about themselves so they are more willing to accept being made racial minorities in their own countries: just look at the comments on this forum from the White anti-Whites to see how successful this indoctrination process has been
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mankytoes
Yeah, as a white person I'm constantly stopped and searched and picked on by the police, it's a well known problem.

We need the BNP for racial equality. I like their principles like when they try to use the rape of a girl for political propaganda.

I'm not a supporter of the BNP, but I'm white and I have been stopped and searched by the police on 3 different occasions.
Many people get raped and it never gets to the media sadly. Its very common and has nothing to do with race.
the op has made my IQ go down by 10 points
The media and the CJS are mainly controlled by whites so...
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I'm not a supporter of the BNP, but I'm white and I have been stopped and searched by the police on 3 different occasions.

I'm not suggesting white people don't get stop and searched, just that we obviously aren't picked on by the police in this country, as a whole.
Reply 15
Because white people invented racism and most of sexual criminals are all white.
Original post by mazigh
Because both are controlled by Jews

*tips menorah*
Because all races are encouraged to feel victimised nowadays.
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Because all races are encouraged to feel victimised nowadays.

You're definitely right about this, and I'd go further more to suggest that almost every single part of you that you were born into is scrutinised. You've got to feel ashamed that you're a man, or ashamed that you're a woman. Proud of your country? Ridiculous notion! You had no choice in where you were born! Proud of your achievements? Check your privilege Westerner!

It feels as if we're going back to Victorian times where human feelings are shameful.
(edited 9 years ago)
The media prejudice/discriminate anything that is East Asian, but never African?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending