The Student Room Group

Why does the media and police hate white people.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You serious?!
Original post by sallyjimjam
The anti-White bias of the media and policing system is a little more subtle but more insidious. They can't just go around arresting and stopping and searching the indigenous populations in their own countries just yet: well that's not true, they will be the first to be hauled over the coals if they say ANYTHING that can be deemed "racist." No, they have to demoralize them and make them feel bad about themselves so they are more willing to accept being made racial minorities in their own countries: just look at the comments on this forum from the White anti-Whites to see how successful this indoctrination process has been

That post doesn't make a great deal of sense. You are overcomplicating the matter.

Anyway, if what you say is so, which it isn't, is that really a big deal? How hard is it not to be racist? Hauled over which coals? You should be punished if you go out of your way to be racist or react in the heat in the moment in such a manner. Things used to be a lot more different 30 years ago. It's probably justified to be so cautious of racism given the treatment of minority races in the past. It's not like people are being blamed for not doing anything wrong. It seems like you're trying to find a reason to feel sorry for yourself and a sense that this country belongs to white people only. Who is even indigenous? Your ancestors once moved here, believe it or not.

Britain isn't racist or overly anti-racist. This argument is a farce, created by someone who probably feels entitled to things more so than immigrants they see as lesser people. If people work harder than you, they deserve more than you.

The use of a BNP propaganda video sums it up. I can't believe I've even wasted my time responding to this.
:yawn: More silliness to justify my hatred.
wake up sheeple!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending