The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Qmul exam results day?

Hey guys . Anyone know when Queen Mary examination results come out. :colondollar:
Original post by shalla13
Hey guys . Anyone know when Queen Mary examination results come out. :colondollar:

Moved to Queen Mary section :h:
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by bubble999
Moved to Queen Mary section :h:

Ok sorry :tongue: hehe
Original post by shalla13
Ok sorry :tongue: hehe

No problem, there are lots of sections so it can be confusing. Let me know if you need any more help with TSR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I got my results on the 19th, but I've heard that a lot of people are still waiting for theirs. I would expect you'll get yours on the 23rd.
Original post by Sapient
I got my results on the 19th, but I've heard that a lot of people are still waiting for theirs. I would expect you'll get yours on the 23rd.

Hi. What subject are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every department releases results on different days but by now, all marks would have been inputted on the systems.

Ring up your department and chase them up. My department take ages every year and only release the results once lots of people ring them up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Business School is taking forever!
Reply 8
Original post by Sapient

Yeah still haven't received mine :frown:

Original post by ResultsDday
Every department releases results on different days but by now, all marks would have been inputted on the systems.

Ring up your department and chase them up. My department take ages every year and only release the results once lots of people ring them up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh I'm abroad right now. It's crazy that we have to chase them up to get our results. Not happy at all .

Original post by deanhall
Business School is taking forever!

I know right ? :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending