The Student Room Group

What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten for breakfast?

As a child, you longed for the days when you could eat whatever you want, whenever you wanted. So, what's the strangest thing you've eaten for breakfast (probably as a broke student), and was it as awesome as your younger self thought it would be?

Examples from the TSR offices:
A whole tub of icecream
Dry super noodles
Left over Subway
Red bull and a whole bag of haribos
Well always easter egg on Easter Sunday. It was awesome :biggrin:.

On Boxing Day it might be an assortment of different leftovers like rice, coleslaw, salad, pasta, cold cuts etc.

That's about the extent of it.
Reply 2
Vanilla Ice Cream and Profiteroles! Nomnomnom =]
Reply 3
leftover pizza or Chicken & Chips
Cheeseburger with fries and onion rings.

Was delicious.
Reply 5
chocolate flavour ex lax tablet .....was running low on my stock of chocolate
Reply 6
Micro chips.
Reply 7
Liver with green peppers. I don't eat weird stuff.
Reply 8

Man I have that all the time, JML stewed beef or pork shoulder with sliced chicken breast thrown in.

I eat weird stuff as it is, not sure what I'd class as weird tbh, re-heated takeaway isn't weird to me.
Original post by Sabertooth
Cheeseburger with fries and onion rings.

Was delicious.

Tbh thinking about it, cheeseburger is probably the most unusual thing I have. Grilled though, so totally healthy.......:cool:
Raw salted salmon and fish roe. :jive:
Mix milk with yogurt then add fruits. It's really nice and healthy but everyone finds it weird
Oyster soup with chilly flakes :frown:
A big bowl of beef noodles with pak choi, beef and pork.

You might find this weird. But I don't. It's perfectly normal in Hong Kong. Others were eating it too last time I visited. :lol:
Fried chicken with bacon and griddle potatoes, at a breakfast restaurant in Las Vegas
Burrito.

Or a heavy lunch for breakfast like dinner leftover. I hate breakfast foods. :yucky:

Quick Reply

Latest