The Student Room Group

#GradeExpectations - Predict your exam results!

How are you all doing? Some of you have finished your exams, some of you are nearly there! Keep going, not long now :smile:

Do you think your predicted grades are in the bag? Do you feel you've done better.... or worse? Some of you have been eagerly awaiting and using our unofficial community exam mark schemes so you may have a better idea of how your result.

Feeling like you've smashed it? Check out our guide to Adjustment. Feeling a bit wobbly? Then sign up for our updates. Whatever happens on Results Day, the community will be here to support you.

Based on how you're now feeling about exams, post your predicted results and then come back on the 14th August and let us know how you have done.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by She-Ra
How are you all doing? Some of you have finished your exams, some of you are nearly there! Keep going, not long now :smile:

Do you think your predicted grades are in the bag? Do you feel you've done better.... or worse? Some of you have been eagerly awaiting and using our unofficial community exam mark schemes so you may have a better idea of how your result.

Feeling like you've smashed it? Check out our guide to Adjustment. Feeling a bit wobbly? Then sign up for our updates. Whatever happens on Results Day, the community will be here to support you.

Based on how you're now feeling about exams, post your predicted results and then come back on the 14th August and let us know how you have done.

Yeah, I still feel quite confident. Maybe I got the AAC I was predicted, could even be AAB :smile:
I'm not an A Level student, but I don't think I've done very well.

How old are you btw OP?
Original post by Bassetts

How old are you btw OP?

You never ask a woman their age :wink:
Original post by Bassetts

How old are you btw OP?

Which exams did you take?

I finished my Alevels quite a while ago :wink:

Original post by Slowbro93
You never ask a woman their age :wink:

A true gentleman :wink:

Booom! Sounds like you smashed it!
Original post by She-Ra
Which exams did you take?

I finished my Alevels quite a while ago :wink:
Finals at uni.

Oh cool, how long ago? :smile:
Reply 8
AAB. Hopefully I’m wrong, as while that’s good it’s not good enough for my firm choice.
My offer is AAC/ABB for my firm choice. I just hope that i've done better than the BBB for my insurance!
Well I think as long as my exams haven't totally gone to **** BBC at worst and ABB at best; not enough for my firm but I've heard they can be lenient so fingers crossed.
Original post by EllieC130
Well I think as long as my exams haven't totally gone to **** BBC at worst and ABB at best; not enough for my firm but I've heard they can be lenient so fingers crossed.

What is your firm? and what grades do you need for it?
Original post by nadenemeatsix
What is your firm? and what grades do you need for it?

AAB, University of Kent; probably will only get away with ABB tbh but we shall see.
Need AAA for my firm but probably got AAB or maybe even ABB :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been predicted AAB. Need AAB for my firm and ABB for my insurance but I'm worried I have only just got BBB :frown: Still got one exam left yet...I hope that goes well :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
A*AAA.

An extra A* (or two) wouldn't go amiss but as long as I get into my firm choice I'm happy! :smile:
Reply 16
Need AAA reckon I got AAC or ABB probably :/
Probably BCC maybe CCC and if I'm to get a B in maths I need to get around 80% in my final exam so very unlikely lol. When I put my firm down though I already knew there was a very small chance of me meeting the requirements of BBC but I just hope they let me in with a bit less. You never know I could pull it off and somehow get BBC.
Need: ABB
Target Grades: AAC
I Predict: BBE

Reply 19
I love the title of this thread, very clever. Not that it has any relevance to the novel it just sounds nice :wink:

Quick Reply