The Student Room Group

CTAM: Count to a million - Let's beat DS to it! (Part 4)

This thread is a continuation of:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2661139

The 4th part of CTAM is here! :smile:

Notes from first thread:

Anyone's invited to take part, the more the merrier as it will mean we reach the million a lot quicker.

This includes Mods/Section Leaders/Admins.

A few rules:
1) One number per post please.
1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. :smile:
2) Make sure it's the right number please, don't forget to edit if you've realised it's the wrong number.
2a) If the wrong number is posted, and it isn't edited in a reasonable timeframe; then any other poster can invoke "rule 16b", which is used to retrospectively correct another person's number, or numbers.
3) Multiple posts are allowed per person, but please no more than 5 at a time by any one poster. Otherwise it becomes more of a personal count, rather than a forum count.

New features:
Every so often, we will have a Top 10 (overall) leaderboard posted - great for a bit of in thread competition
Every 1,000 (or so) posts I will also put up the top 10 (or 20, depending) posters of the thread.

Happy Counting! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wahh I missed it! :frown: But jammy, you need to edit 40000 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also, 4% of the way there... A million is actually quite big! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
40,004 :cool:
Reply 4
Original post by furryface12

Wahh I missed it! :frown: But jammy, you need to edit 40000 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I posted instructions at my end post :smile:

40006 i missed you guys!!! :grouphugs:

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
Reply 6

League tables up soon :smile:

:woo::woo::woo:

:party:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

:happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
Reply 14

Part 3's now closed. :smile:

By the way, the 5 post rule is now back in force. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:love: :love: :love:
Original post by spotify95
I posted instructions at my end post :smile:

I can't see it :colondollar: What were they?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:holmes: :holmes: :holmes:

he deleted em! lol

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

Latest