The Student Room Group

UAL Looking for Halls/Flat share

Hi there,

I'm going to start my first year at LCC (UAL) this coming September. :smile:
Unfortunately I have missed the accommodation halls deadline, so I'm now looking for Halls or Flat to share (preferably around the campus area).

Either reply me here or by PM.<email address removed by mod>
Thanks,
Ben
Reply 1
Heyy, I'm going to LCC aswell in sept! But have not applied for student halls as yet, I'm also thinking to flat share as it will probably be cheaper. Preferable in that campus area to avoid transport at busy times. Where were you thinking?

I'm 21 coming from Scotland to study advertising, very sociable and easy going, like to have the place clean lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Mirriam
Heyy, I'm going to LCC aswell in sept! But have not applied for student halls as yet, I'm also thinking to flat share as it will probably be cheaper. Preferable in that campus area to avoid transport at busy times. Where were you thinking?

I'm 21 coming from Scotland to study advertising, very sociable and easy going, like to have the place clean lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey there! Thanks for replying, I've managed to apply for halls again through UAL so I should get their reply around 4th july.
I'll keep you updated as I might still be interested in your offer, I'm also looking for a place near the campus too.
Reply 3
Do you know when the last date to apply for student accommodation through UAL?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Mirriam
Do you know when the last date to apply for student accommodation through UAL?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Mirriam, sorry about the late response.
I believe you can apply again in August.
I got an offer at the Costume Store but its too much for me to afford, so Im looking for flatshare now.
Do you possibly know of any good places around?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending