The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Uni - accommodation off-campus !

Hi,

I will attend Lancaster Uni this fall, but I find the accommodation on campus a little bit too expensive - does anyone who studies/will study here, plan to live off-campus ?
Any accesible offers ?

Thank you !
Original post by enozzero
Hi,

I will attend Lancaster Uni this fall, but I find the accommodation on campus a little bit too expensive - does anyone who studies/will study here, plan to live off-campus ?
Any accesible offers ?

Thank you !

I'm a current first year student and will be living off campus next year (already have got it all sorted, otherwise I'd offer you the spare room!). Off-campus accommodation does tend to be fairly cheap anyway, but what you get can differ.

Perhaps get in touch with these posters:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2706396

:smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MalteseMalteser
I'm a current first year student and will be living off campus next year (already have got it all sorted, otherwise I'd offer you the spare room!). Off-campus accommodation does tend to be fairly cheap anyway, but what you get can differ.

Perhaps get in touch with these posters:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2706396

:smile:

Ah, thank you very much !
Reply 3
Im looking for someone to replace me in a house starting from september, to live with two other girls. its 90pounds a week bills included. Let me know if your interested and I'll give you more details.
Original post by mcp663
Im looking for someone to replace me in a house starting from september, to live with two other girls. its 90pounds a week bills included. Let me know if your interested and I'll give you more details.

Can you give me your E-mail?
Reply 5
Hi, we have a spare room in an 8 bedroom house, it's £87 a week with everything included :smile: 3 girls and 4 boys, the other person who was supposed to move in with us has left uni, we are all second years, let me know if you're interested and I can give you more details :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending