The Student Room Group

What's your hangover cure?

Scroll to see replies

I think keeping your body temperature cool is the way forward!
Vitamin C, Paracetamol & water before bed. Having a **** when you wake up. A nice meal and a shower sorts you out too.

Hangovers are also worse if you smoke imo.
Original post by She-Ra
I think keeping your body temperature cool is the way forward!

Had a bad one around the time of the jubilee, it was a blazing hot day so I would agree with this.
Irn Bru and a fry up.
Reply 24
Cocacola and a shower :smile:
Plus drinking water the night before.
whats a hangover?
Reply 26
Fresh beet, orange, kale, cucumber, carrot and lemon juice.
eat bread, drink water, sleep, go on a walk/get some fresh air
Reply 28
Drink lots of water.
Original post by Idle
A decent meal before going wild and plenty of water (pints) when I get in before bed. Unfortunately if I am too drunk I forget to do the water trick :tongue:

Exactly the same for me so I've resorted to putting a pint of water next to my bed before I go out then I can drink it when I'm back. Nothing like lukewarm water to prevent a hangover :tongue:
I use prevention rather than cure
A lot of juice before you go to bed - keeps you hydrated and replaces blood sugars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Massive cheese omelette with toast, shower n a poo. Not necessarily in that order.
I don't have hangovers, feel slightly off sometimes. It is really about being hydrated, I drink a lot of tea, the elixir of life. There are a lot of old wives tales about boozing, the one that always makes me laugh is "Don't mix your drinks", what about cocktails? My tip is drink steadily, none of this half a pint of whiskey in one go, most of us have done it, or at least similar. Wake up safe, and have a nice cuppa, smashing.
Reply 34
Before I go to bed I make sure I drink as much water as I can, no matter how wasted I am. In the morning I would have a good old fry up! :biggrin:
2 litres of water before you go to sleep.
Usually drink JD and coke or bottles of corona..or pints of Carling...or vodka shots or a combination of the of the above..
Reply 36
Irn Bru and a bacon sandwich.
Water before bed after drinking and coca cola the next day. I usually buy a can of coke at the chippy so it's the first thing I can have in the morning :L
Getting up and doing things, the longer I stay in bed, the worse I feel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
A lot of people is saying water before bed. I only get hangovers if I drink water before sleeping, not sure why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest