The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Do UEA accept a levels over three years?

Hello, I've just finished my A2 exams and due to poor AS results last year decided not to apply this year (low predictions).

When I apply to UCAS this September I will have my A Level results (but in one of these subjects I will need an A2 module retake!)

I would like to do a degree with a foundation year. Assuming I can meet the offer will I be made one?
e.g. lets say the offer was CCC if I had already applied with CCE but was predicted a C for my resit would that be ok?

I know of course personal statement/the reference/other criteria also apply but is the university generally ok with this - it will only be one A Level that would have been done over 3 years.

Worrying as I really like this certain course and want to apply :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Comeback
Hello, I've just finished my A2 exams and due to poor AS results last year decided not to apply this year (low predictions).

When I apply to UCAS this September I will have my A Level results (but in one of these subjects I will need an A2 module retake!)

I would like to do a degree with a foundation year. Assuming I can meet the offer will I be made one?
e.g. lets say the offer was CCC if I had already applied with CCE but was predicted a C for my resit would that be ok?

I know of course personal statement/the reference/other criteria also apply but is the university generally ok with this - it will only be one A Level that would have been done over 3 years.

Worrying as I really like this certain course and want to apply :s-smilie:

Yeah they will be fine with it, I retook my A2's and had no problem.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
Yeah they will be fine with it, I retook my A2's and had no problem.

:biggrin: May I ask what course you chose?
Original post by Comeback
:biggrin: May I ask what course you chose?

International Relations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending