Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi Leona!

I got mine today too - my first choice, Hope main!! YAY! :biggrin:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Oh bum! Hope mine comes tomorrow as I'm off on holiday on Tues and I really want to know! Not that I can do anything about it I know!

What else came in the letter?
Reply 3
I know, i really want mine to come soon too cuz i think that then it will feel like im actually going. Also, ill know that they know im coming when i get my accomodation letter cuz at the mo im worried they dont! is anyone else having difficulty replying to offers online?
Reply 4
What else came with it?

Well there was information on the specific accomodation, fees and paying dates, information and advice on insurance and such...

Then there was a little booklet with details about .. everything!! Living arrangements, telephone numbers, menus, maps. :smile:

It's all so exciting! :biggrin:
Reply 5
When do you move in Katy?
Reply 6
Replying online? Is sending that little reply slip the same thing?

I haven't got my accomodation yet - can't wait!
Reply 7
I hope mine comes tomorrow - I'm so impatient!
Reply 8
I'm sure it will supercat. Where did you apply? Actually I'm surprised they're already giving out accommodation offers, I thought they did it in Spetember or something.
Reply 9
Ooh I want mine! People who already have them - are you on gap years or anything and so would have been allocated them earlier on as they knew your grades already?
Reply 10
No, I got my A Level results on thursday! They're obviously feeling super organised this year and are sorting everyone out early. I'm sure most people will get theirs tomorrow
Reply 11
supercat
I hope mine comes tomorrow - I'm so impatient!

Ditto!
Reply 12
Still not here, but I did get a big pack of stuff from the English department to tide me over :biggrin:
Reply 13
:ditto:

Did you get the message about how we should have registered online before we arrive? How do we do that?
Reply 14
Yeah I did, but I have no idea :eek: It might become clear with other stuff we get.
Got mine today in Moberly House
Reply 16
I still haven't heard anything! Really hope I get mine tomorrow because I'm waaaay too impatient to wait any longer :biggrin:
Reply 17
I got mine this morning. Am in Penny C! Am happy with that, though it was my second choice (actually prefer it to my first choice) Am not looking forward to the first payments though, 2nd October seems very soon.

I got the huge wad of paper from the English Department. I will find an english thread and talk about it on there :smile:

And whats this about registering online?
Reply 18
I received mine this morning. 1st choice. Exeter has got really organised, because none of my friends universities have got replies out this soon.
Are the catered accom slips coming through first??

That English pack was exciting, now need to get down to the charity shops to stock them in for some solid reading time :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending