The Student Room Group

Are university students lazy?

I start in September and want to build up some kind of YouTube portfolio in Political Journalism (I'm studying International Relations) by making documentaries or conducting interviews regarding current events.

Is that something that would interest other students to help out and take some credit or do they just care about partying and sleeping?
Original post by JCD10
I start in September and want to build up some kind of YouTube portfolio in Political Journalism (I'm studying International Relations) by making documentaries or conducting interviews regarding current events.

Is that something that would interest other students to help out and take some credit or do they just care about partying and sleeping?

Some will be interested but I'd wait until things have calmed down post freshers first.
You will end up sleeping away your life. Trust me.
Reply 3
If you get on well with your flatmates then I'm sure you'd be able to rope them into it
I think some people do become lazy, but there are also plenty that don't, it depends on how much work you have to do and how motivated you are
Reply 5
So far I'd say in first year yes, because nothing counts towards my degree classification so **** it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending