I found out there are 5 races,

1) Mongoloid
2) Caucasoid
3) Australoid
4) Negroid
5) Capoid

Which?
(edited 9 years ago)
Even though those 5 categories were literally something used in the Victorian era
latin american?
Negroid? What is this racist shizzle?
Mostly Caucasian (Iberian, some migrating diaspora from other parts of Europe)

Some are Negro's due to slavery and some are creole indigenous.

Going with Mongoloid though for the lulz.
I thought that anyone could have a brazillian

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
They're Hispanic
Lol why does it matter what they are.
Too diverse a people for this to be answered succinctly.
Original post by lllllllllll
They're Hispanic

No they're not. Hispanic refers specifically to the Spanish settlers of La Plata, Indus, Spanish Main and Meso-american areas, and it's more of a typonomy to differentiate between European Iberian's and the American ones.

Brazilians are by majority ethnically Portugese, so they're not Hispanic even if you want to be anachronistic towards onomastics, and still they're technically Caucasian, as are Iberian's.
Reply 10
They are Brazilian?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Too diverse a people for this to be answered succinctly.

What. No it's not! They're by a large majority still the familia descendants of Portugese families settled in Brazil and the Portugese Jesuits. Most of the indigenous areas are realtively newely Brazilian and still very insular. Slavery ethnographics don't make up that large of a population to shift this either.
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
No they're not. Hispanic refers specifically to the Spanish settlers of La Plata, Indus, Spanish Main and Meso-american areas, and it's more of a typonomy to differentiate between European Iberian's and the American ones.

Brazilians are by majority ethnically Portugese, so they're not Hispanic even if you want to be anachronistic towards onomastics, and still they're technically Caucasian, as are Iberian's.

Why are Brazilians Caucasian?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lllllllllll
Why are Brazilians Caucasian?

Portugese are Iberian (a small minority may be North-African Berber or even smaller actually Bedouin) and Brazil was entirely settled by Iberian Portugese settlers, monopoly companies and Jesuit missions. They either displaced what few natives lived in the areas or forced them further inwards.

Iberian people are Caucasian. That's why.
Reply 14
A mixture. I swear it's one of the most racially diverse places on the planet.
lmfao at mongoloid.
(edited 9 years ago)
The 400m sprint.

Quick Reply

Latest