The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Best halls for postgrad (BPTC) student?

Hi, which would you say are the best MMU halls for a postgrad (BPTC) student? Would prefer to live with other postgrads, mid 20s, in halls which are quiet (but not too dull) and close to the All Saints campus. So probably the halls which have the most postgrad students.

Cheers
Reply 1
bump
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I cant offer any advice, but im in the same boat. Postgrad student looking for accomodations with other postgrads near all saints.
Original post by SarahJ12
Hi, which would you say are the best MMU halls for a postgrad (BPTC) student? Would prefer to live with other postgrads, mid 20s, in halls which are quiet (but not too dull) and close to the All Saints campus. So probably the halls which have the most postgrad students.

Cheers

same here, I'm 35! so don't want to live with 19 year olds. But I am very tempted by the convenience of living on/near campus. Did anyone find any recommendations for a quieter halls?
Original post by Donata12
I cant offer any advice, but im in the same boat. Postgrad student looking for accomodations with other postgrads near all saints.

Original post by the_eighties
same here, I'm 35! so don't want to live with 19 year olds. But I am very tempted by the convenience of living on/near campus. Did anyone find any recommendations for a quieter halls?

Hey @Donata12/@the_eighties,

Perhaps we can help :smile:

We are just about to launch Warehouse One and Two in Manchester: https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/blog/the-manchester-warehouses (September 2016 will be the first year it is student accommodation).

It's a quieter premium all-inclusive accommodation where you may share with 1-2 other students, and will have access to all the amenities at next door Lambert & Fairfield: private residents gym, study spaces, bowling alley, communal spaces should you wish to relax too.
Reply 5
Hey Sarah! Im starting the BPTC in Sept aswell at Manchester. Have you got accomodation sorted yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending