The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CryptoidAlien
Are you a lesbian?

no I'm polysexual. People tend to actually think I'm straight because I only like bio males. I like transwomen as well.
Reply 41
what about personality? :cry2:
Legs>arse>>>boobs>>>>>>>>>hips? Didn't even know that was a thing.
Original post by Justagirl20
no I'm polysexual. People tend to actually think I'm straight because I only like bio males. I like transwomen as well.

u wot?
Reply 44
Isn't butt and hips the same? Or am i missing something?
Reply 45
Original post by Rosie786

not quite, it's perfectly possible to be narrow hipped with a big butt.
Original post by Rosie786

No I actually have narrow hips but I gain weight in my butt. You can also have a wide flat butt. The hips are the things on the sides. The butt is in the back so they are independent of each other. I have known some people who will assume someone has a big or flat butt all depending on looking at the front their hips which the entities are separate.
Original post by Sanctimonious
I'm a breast man but I rate arses. :sexface:

Spare no 1
Reply 48
i like boobs,ass and legs.
Original post by CryptoidAlien
u wot?

I like preop transwomen so I do like some women. And I appreciate nice boobs.
Original post by infairverona
A tall girl who is that weight would not be a 36 anything...she would be absolutely tiny

This is a point. I'm 5'9" and I weigh just over 9st with measurements of 34-24-28-37. I don't think my boobs are going to get much bigger with 4lb extra.
Original post by BlackMagicV
This is a point. I'm 5'9" and I weigh just over 9st with measurements of 34-24-28-37. I don't think my boobs are going to get much bigger with 4lb extra.

what are the 4 number from? 24? And 28? Anyhow I am the same bmi I'm a 32D 36.5" bust. You're pear shaped so it would be harder to achieve for you probably. My measurements are 36.5-23.5-33. I'm 5'1.5" and 99lbs which is like 2 stones smaller than you. My ideal measurements in a woman would be like 38/39-24/23-31/32 proportions.
(edited 9 years ago)
Boobs. Every body loves boobs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
bum

:teehee: How funny honestly lol
Reply 54
I...am...a girl. And....I prefer on men big...big....big...big. Big everything! But it's not a necessity. :smile:
As for the body I feel as a woman should have I love my body. Athletic but still curvy. Too much boobs and butt is just objectifying really never gonna be taken seriously :closedeyes:
Well, hips can give the body a nice shape. But butts over boobs any day although I can appreciate some good boobs too. Legs, meh, I notice, I rate and ignore.
Reply 56
I don't understand how or why some people like legs. There's nothing attractive about legs. Pretty much in the same category as arms, hands and feet.
Original post by Justagirl20
what are the 4 number from? 24? And 28? Anyhow I am the same bmi I'm a 32D 36.5" bust. You're pear shaped so it would be harder to achieve for you probably. My measurements are 36.5-23.5-33. I'm 5'1.5" and 99lbs which is like 2 stones smaller than you. My ideal measurements in a woman would be like 38/39-24/23-31/32 proportions.

hips-waist-chest-bust
definitely not pear shaped. :lol:
34 and 24 are my hips and waist, they correspond to size 6, so not exactly bottom heavy!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by BlackMagicV
hips-waist-chest-bust
definitely not pear shaped. :lol:

It all depends on your shoulders. You could still be pear shaped with big boobs or hourglass. I'm technically considered an hourglass since shoulders hips and boobs are 10 inches or more larger. Well if you're 37 in the bustline then you're actually a 36DD by my understanding of things. Sister sizes would be 34F/32G/30H/28I. If your rib cage is 28" and your bust is 37" you'd be a 28I.

Latest