The Student Room Group

Choices

Hi, could anyone give me advice on which subjects I should choose for A level? It's between; Biology, chemistry and geography or human biology, psychology and geography?

I plan to study Biology at Uni but the sixth form is pestering me to choose my A levels by the end of the week...

Kind regards,
Ben
Original post by Sacred Ground
Hi, could anyone give me advice on which subjects I should choose for A level? It's between; Biology, chemistry and geography or human biology, psychology and geography?

I plan to study Biology at Uni but the sixth form is pestering me to choose my A levels by the end of the week...

Kind regards,
Ben

The only person who can make this decision is you. If you're applying to do Biology, you should definitely take Biology and Chemistry, and seriously consider Maths. However, apart from these, it doesn't really matter what you choose as your remaining options. Go for whichever you think is the most interesting (but don't do both Biology and Human Biology).
Reply 2
As above, biology and chemistry would be best. And choose what ever you think you'll enjoy most.

Imo psychology would help the most but if you have a burning passion for geography, that would be better
Thanks a lot! I do really enjoy Geography, I got an A* in year 10 but I'm only predicted an A for maths so I doubt I'll be able to cope with the work.

Quick Reply

Latest