The Student Room Group

should i do a biology degree

Im in my first year of a levels and considering university courses, i love biology and psychology and study them at alevel alongside sociology and history and im considering doing a degree in biology or even a joint honours with psychology, but im just feeling really lost and would love some advice from someone maybe who is doing a biology degree regarding what the course in genral is like:smile: im sorry if this doesn't make any sense
Reply 1
Original post by meganmeow
Im in my first year of a levels and considering university courses, i love biology and psychology and study them at alevel alongside sociology and history and im considering doing a degree in biology or even a joint honours with psychology, but im just feeling really lost and would love some advice from someone maybe who is doing a biology degree regarding what the course in genral is like:smile: im sorry if this doesn't make any sense

Do you have an idea of what you want to do after uni or what your main interests are? as that will really help you decide whether to do biology or a branch of biology :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by xlizx
Do you have an idea of what you want to do after uni or what your main interests are? as that will really help you decide whether to do biology or a branch of biology :smile:

Id love to be working in a lab but I feel so uneducated on all the possibilities of lab work, like I don't really understand it all:/ plus I love people and I don't really want to sacrifice working in a profession where I get to first hand help others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending