The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Your vagina takes time to get used to things being inserted into it. Put it this way - if you can't get a few fingers inside it, you can't get a baby out of it. :smile: It will loosen up with time though. Don't force it or it will hurt, but gradually over a couple of weeks try masturbating / having sex / whatever, as far as you can, and it should help you loosen up a bit. It's normal and not a bad thing. :smile:
Reply 2
Anonymous
Recently a guy fingered me and commented, "wow, you're so tight." What does this mean? I'm a virgin but my hymen has broken, so how can I be tight? Is it a bad thing?

If you were in any way not totally relaxed, the muscles in your vaginal wall may have contracted, which would make it feel tight. Also, if it hasn't ever been stretched by anything, then it's not very surprising. It's not a bad thing, it's perfectly normal, and it'll become less of an issue over time.
Your hymen or lack thereof has nothing to do with if you're tight or not.
Reply 4
I find it to be quite a compliment, If you've had a few, yet are still tight then ace.

Disclaimer: I am drunk.
better then having a vagina like a bucket
Reply 6
Hear hear.

It's a good thing. Well, as long as it doesn't hurt it's a good thing.
maybe he meant you were tight as in fit/good looking
Reply 8
Anonymous
maybe he meant you were tight as in fit/good looking

Unlikely, when he's got his fingers inside her.
Anonymous
Recently a guy fingered me and commented, "wow, you're so tight." What does this mean? I'm a virgin but my hymen has broken, so how can I be tight? Is it a bad thing?

thats alright its quite usual , for it to be tight as you say.
definately a compliment
Reply 11
generalebriety
Your vagina takes time to get used to things being inserted into it. Put it this way - if you can't get a few fingers inside it, you can't get a baby out of it. :smile:

Why do you keep saying this? :confused: This isn't the first time i read this statement from you, but in a different thread.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=5729894&postcount=2
G4ry
Why do you keep saying this? :confused: This isn't the first time i read this statement from you, but in a different thread.

Because two identical threads popped up at the same time, I was the only person on H&R, and I couldn't be arsed typing my answer twice. Why?
Reply 13
Hey, Mary got a baby out of there and I bet she was super tight, being a virgin and all.
Reply 14
It is turning into an odd thread..
Anonymous
Recently a guy fingered me and commented, "wow, you're so tight." What does this mean?

Sounds like he was being romantic to me.

Next week, dirty sanchez's. lol
Being tight is definately a good thing, just make sure you use lube your first time
Reply 17
Reply 18
makes a nice change from a tight foreskin (thread) I guess :smile:
Normally it's a turn on for a Guy, for a girl to be "tight" means when it come to the whole sex thing theres more of a friction there which he will love. Aslong as it doesn't hurt you.

BTW it has nothing to do with the hyman, it's all to do with the width of your vagina and the muscles :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending