The Student Room Group

Assessment day at lloyds banking group expected 2.1 but got a 2.2

So last month I applied for lloyds grad IT scheme. and the minumum requirement is a 2.1

Was expecting a 2.1 as my final grade but ended up getting a 2.2 which they don't know about yet.
I have completed 4/5 stages for the role and I have been invited to the assessment day for the final stage.

Does anyone think I will be offered the job regardless of not getting a 2.1 ?

Thanks
Original post by jrkingy
So last month I applied for lloyds grad IT scheme. and the minumum requirement is a 2.1

Was expecting a 2.1 as my final grade but ended up getting a 2.2 which they don't know about yet.
I have completed 4/5 stages for the role and I have been invited to the assessment day for the final stage.

Thanks

You should wait until you are offered the job and then tell them. If you tell them now you will almost definitely be rejected. If you tell them later you MIGHT be rejected but not certainly.

I will add at this point that I don't think you're going to get a good outcome here
Wing it and do your best on the day. See what happens then tell them :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by jrkingy

Thanks

How'd you get on? Im in a similar position for a different role with Lloyds

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending