The Student Room Group

K100 Architecture 2015 entry (UCL Bartlett)

Scroll to see replies

Thank you, Sebastian, for the clarifications. I find it complicated to start RIBA qualification in one country and then continue in other. Which is why I was saying I do have to remain in the UK. Anyway, useful information.
Are you a tutor or something?
Original post by ianna.andreea
Thank you, Sebastian, for the clarifications. I find it complicated to start RIBA qualification in one country and then continue in other. Which is why I was saying I do have to remain in the UK. Anyway, useful information.

Each institution deals with Part II applications themselves (it's not through UCAS as - for historic HEA funding purposes - the 5 years counted as a single course). I suspect there would be even more difference between UK schools of architecture and those in other countries, so you'd have to speak to the admissions department in whatever school you are interested in applying to, but we had at least one student who had undertaken their part I with us and then go to Mendrisio in Switzerland for part II. The other way to get international experience is through an ERASMUS exchange.
Reply 43
Are you all doing all three options of the task
Reply 44
Sent in my task and just got invited to an interview by e-mail today!!!! terrified.... interviews scare the hell outta me. anyone else got an interview?
Reply 45
Original post by lildur
Sent in my task and just got invited to an interview by e-mail today!!!! terrified.... interviews scare the hell outta me. anyone else got an interview?

When did you submit your task?
Original post by lildur

Nope, they rejected me.
I've got an interview from UCL :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Jasamarie

When is it?! Congrats!
Original post by lildur
When is it?! Congrats!

Thankyou! It's on the 9th December, but i'm having problems because they haven't made the time clear, for it is different on two documents!! Then they sent a document for an additional personal statement but it hasn't been attached properly:frown:
Reply 50
Thankyou! It's on the 9th December, but i'm having problems because they haven't made the time clear, for it is different on two documents!! Then they sent a document for an additional personal statement but it hasn't been attached properly:frown:

Same! 9th of December I might see you there :smile: yeah the attachments are weird u gotta open it with a specific program
Original post by lildur
Same! 9th of December I might see you there :smile: yeah the attachments are weird u gotta open it with a specific program

Yeah! That would be good! I think my interview is at 09:45! do you know what programme it is?? I'm on a mac at the moment, I need some help://
Reply 52
How long does it take to receive a reply after you've submitted the task?
Reply 53
How long does it take for UCL to reply after you have submitted your task?
Original post by faykaz
How long does it take for UCL to reply after you have submitted your task?

Usually 24 hours if it's to announce the receipt of your task

Congrats!! Good luck for your interview! I'm in the midst of applying, I was wandering if you could show me some of your images that you sent for the task, I'm having a lil trouble getting the idea of what type of art they are looking for :smile:
Reply 56
Thank you. Also, how long does it take to reply about whether you got an interview or not after submitting the task.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by faykaz
Thank you. Also, how long does it take to reply about whether you got an interview or not after submitting the task.

It took 10 days for me to receive an answer regarding the interview :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 58
Yeah! That would be good! I think my interview is at 09:45! do you know what programme it is?? I'm on a mac at the moment, I need some help://

Hi I have an interview on the 9th of Dec at the bartlett too! The personal statement form should open if you play around with the programmes, if worse comes to worse try using windows because it would not open for me either on Mac...
Does anyone know how long the extra statement is meant to be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending