The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Brecon Court - 2014/15

Hey! :biggrin: did not see any thread for Brecon Court so I thought I'd start one where we can get to maybe meet our flat mates and know one another :smile:

I'm in Room 4, Flat 413 :P
Flat 703
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey anyone in flat 506??! :smile:
Reply 3
Flat 313 :smile: does anyone know if they have lifts?! Been to see them but can't remember seeing lift :frown: I'm pretty sure I'm on the top bloody floor!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yes, they do have a lift :smile:

Anyone in 401??
Original post by AzhamN
Yes, they do have a lift :smile:

Anyone in 401??

Ive been looking for people in the same block. So far i've found 3 of us only :smile:

Keep checking the UWE freshers group in fb :smile:
Original post by Megan1292
Flat 313 :smile: does anyone know if they have lifts?! Been to see them but can't remember seeing lift :frown: I'm pretty sure I'm on the top bloody floor!! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Yes they have lifts :smile: and yes youre on the 6th floor :biggrin:
Reply 7
yes, they do have lifts.
anyone in 401?
Reply 8
I'm in 304 Brecon court :smile:
Just in case you guys dont know there is a UWE fresher FB group where you can find course mates and flat mates :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207946512721884/
Hey there! I will be in 109 if anybody wanted to say hi? (or is in there too?) :biggrin:

Just incase anyone needed these questions answered, there are lifts in all courts, (except carol) 8 large washing machines and tumble dryers (per court but it's plenty, they need money though), 2 fridge-freezers, 2 cookers, microwave and all that jazz, lots of rubbish/recycling bins and the maintenance people seem pretty efficient!

Hope to see you at freshers!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
Anyone at flat 506? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by laurentb
Hey anyone in flat 506??! :smile:

Hey, Ive been put into 506 too :smile:
Flat 112 anyone?
203!
Reply 15
Original post by Nedge_The_Third
Hey there! I will be in 109 if anybody wanted to say hi? (or is in there too?) :biggrin:

Just incase anyone needed these questions answered, there are lifts in all courts, (except carol) 8 large washing machines and tumble dryers (per court but it's plenty, they need money though), 2 fridge-freezers, 2 cookers, microwave and all that jazz, lots of rubbish/recycling bins and the maintenance people seem pretty efficient!

Hope to see you at freshers!

I'm in 109 too :smile:
Original post by Becca_96
I'm in 109 too :smile:

Hey! There's 3 others that I know of, we're in a Facebook group chat if you wanna join? Add me :smile:
Original post by Megan1292

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well howdy neighbour :-P
I'm in flat 314.
Room 1 flat 312!

I can't find any info on the internet (first page of google anyway) on what additional stuff we need to bring. Does anyone know if irons and ironing boards are available onsite anywhere?
I'm in flat 305, anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending