The Student Room Group

Driving Lesson nerves

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Ooh well done. :biggrin:

6 isn't that many. Don't rush yourself! Everything soon falls into place. :smile:

after next lesson im half way in ireland standards...

hmm thats the thing I kinda have to rush/push myself however bad I am

I go to uni in uk where I cant practice hence I need to do as many as I can while im at home

hbu ...howya getting on urself kid
Original post by trustmeimlying1
after next lesson im half way in ireland standards...

hmm thats the thing I kinda have to rush/push myself however bad I am

I go to uni in uk where I cant practice hence I need to do as many as I can while im at home

hbu ...howya getting on urself kid

I just passed!! :woo:

It was first time, and I did about 50 lessons. Felt ready for the test today :smile:
I just passed!! :woo:

It was first time, and I did about 50 lessons. Felt ready for the test today :smile:

:biggrin:
maith on cailin!
tis great news indeed!!
must be such a relief...a real milestone so it is
I am nervous to start learning, and doing some lessons again after a 4-5year break, having done the theory and driving tests and failed and expired, so back to the basics. Was interesting watching my brother drive a F2 car today, at top speeds and me thinking, rather him than me.
MSM, and Emergency stops, and hill starts were my ok..but my lane positioning and roundabouts scared me.
Reply 144
Soon you'll be driving all over the place! :biggrin:

When is your next lesson?

Next Thursday. It would have been Tuesday but I won't be home haha
Original post by esjae
Next Thursday. It would have been Tuesday but I won't be home haha

ooh good luck with it :smile:

I passed my test today :tongue:

:biggrin:
maith on cailin!
tis great news indeed!!
must be such a relief...a real milestone so it is

Thank you! :smile:

It really was. I was so happy I passed! :tongue:
Original post by Quiet _One86
I am nervous to start learning, and doing some lessons again after a 4-5year break, having done the theory and driving tests and failed and expired, so back to the basics. Was interesting watching my brother drive a F2 car today, at top speeds and me thinking, rather him than me.
MSM, and Emergency stops, and hill starts were my ok..but my lane positioning and roundabouts scared me.

MSM?mirror what:P

emergency stop is what:?

hill starts are grand....

positiong grand
roundabouts grand
MSM?mirror what:P

emergency stop is what:?

hill starts are grand....

positiong grand
roundabouts grand

Mirror signal manoeuvre :smile:

Emergency stop is a tap on dash board and you have to stop and make sure you restart from neutral :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mirror signal manoeuvre :smile:

Emergency stop is a tap on dash board and you have to stop and make sure you restart from neutral :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

grand cheers kid

know for next time at least

didnt know there was an emergency stop!:O
grand cheers kid

know for next time at least

didnt know there was an emergency stop!:O

Ha good luck with it all! Feel it's time I should get on with my theory at the very least but knowing it has 2yrs of validity and expires which was my problem last time I did all the driving thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ha good luck with it all! Feel it's time I should get on with my theory at the very least but knowing it has 2yrs of validity and expires which was my problem last time I did all the driving thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh its pressure isnt it...

I prob wont get it done this summer..might get it done in january but its a hard test time me thinks..but sure

cant be choosey

only thing is i hope to go abroad next year so..
Having a licence is useful and timing for tests are a good thing to think about. For me a test during the day away from school runs and such. Weather has a big factor like rain, snow and hazardous things like that. In summer I find I get hot and flustered easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending