The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

HELPPP

Hi guys.

I will be going to bournemouth university to study adult nursing and im based at the bournemouth site, As im from leicester i will be moving down there, but i dont like the idea of the nursing accomodation. Can anyone advise me on what area i should be looking for flats?
Reply 1
Hi! I'm from the Leicester area too! Me and a friend are renting a house together if you're interested in joining us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by selina93
Hi guys.

I will be going to bournemouth university to study adult nursing and im based at the bournemouth site, As im from leicester i will be moving down there, but i dont like the idea of the nursing accomodation. Can anyone advise me on what area i should be looking for flats?

Hi there :smile:. Me and 2 other 1st year midwifery students (all from different areas) starting Bournemouth in September are looking to do a house share. We are trying to find some fellow students who are going to study similar courses to do a house share with. Once we have found fellow students we are then hoping to look at houses soon :smile:.

Let me know if you would be interested :smile:.
Reply 3
Original post by selina93
Hi guys.

BU accommodation? x
Im starting in feb but going to live in halls :smile:
Reply 5
I start in September and will be living at Bournemouth hospital for the first year. Was recommended because it's close to placements and other non nursing students aren't there to make noise when you're on night shifts ect. I know it's not going to be amazing but will only be for a year max xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending