Scroll to see replies

Cockney mafia checking in :tongue:
In

(edited 9 years ago)

In.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6
Didn't even know you guys posted anymore since you became **** and irrelevant again
Reply 7
Wey we're back in the game.

Reply 8
Love you Hatem :frown: <3

[video="youtube;ydF8_mNzMdc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydF8_mNzMdc[/video]
Reply 9
Debuchy pushing for that move away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-28015456

***** man. Don't buy the shirts!!
Colback, great signing.

[video="youtube;feFbu39U1-o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feFbu39U1-o[/video]
Reply 13
Pardew revealed he showed an interest in a home-grown player at another club, but has been forced to scrap any plans for a deal due to the price he had been quoted.

"The fees being paid for players such as Luke Shaw and, it seems, Adam Lallana, illustrates an important point that supporters need to understand,” wrote Pardew in his column for the Independent on Sunday.

"Clubs like Newcastle get accused of not signing English players, but these are prices mid-table teams in the Premier League simply cannot afford, unlike Champions League clubs with their extra revenue.

"We recently enquired about an unproven player not in the side at one of our top clubs, and we were asked £14million. He will not be joining.

"Yet we can pick up players such as Yohan Cabaye, Mathieu Debuchy and Moussa Sissoko for reasonable fees, all of who have been starring for France at the World Cup."

Well nice too know we are just a midtable team then Alan, great ambition you pleb. :mad:
Original post by Twinport53

Well nice too know we are just a midtable team then Alan, great ambition you pleb. :mad:

He's basically saying English players are too expensive, what's wrong with that? Pellegrini said the same last season.
Reply 15
Original post by scriggy
Wey we're back in the game.

shola ameobi scored against barcelona
Reply 16
Original post by sr90
He's basically saying English players are too expensive, what's wrong with that? Pellegrini said the same last season.

He said all season we missed english grit and determination in the side. But when it comes to getting it, we won't pay for it.
Original post by dave143
shola ameobi scored against barcelona

Well observed.
Debuchy. £10m. Talk to me.

Carl Jenkinson can go the other way on loan maybe, good prospect he is and English(big time cockney so you'll love that)
Original post by Zürich
Debuchy. £10m. Talk to me.

Carl Jenkinson can go the other way on loan maybe, good prospect he is and English(big time cockney so you'll love that)

He'd be good for you lot but I can't see it happening. We're the two tightest clubs in the league, neither will give an inch in the negotiations. If Ashley's said £12m as been reported, no chance you're getting him for less than that.

I like Jenkinson but loaning him seems a waste of time on our part. Even without Debuchy no doubt Ashley an co. will see us as having enough full backs to get by next season. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest