The Student Room Group

Watch my performance please?

Hey people,

Basically, I did my GCSE drama performance and now that I've watched it, I'm really worried about how I did, as I've spot little mistakes.

So if you wouldn't mind watching it and letting me know how you think I did, then I'd be really appreciative. Just comment below and I'll send you the link to the video, if you're happy to watch :smile:

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Sure i will take a look for you. Just send me the link :smile:

Regards Liverpoolbloke99
Reply 3
Original post by kingaaran
Hey people,

Basically, I did my GCSE drama performance and now that I've watched it, I'm really worried about how I did, as I've spot little mistakes.

So if you wouldn't mind watching it and letting me know how you think I did, then I'd be really appreciative. Just comment below and I'll send you the link to the video, if you're happy to watch :smile:

Thanks

Link please :tongue:
I'll do it :smile:
how are we meant to watch it if you haven't posted the video...
Reply 6
Original post by stephenpowdrill
how are we meant to watch it if you haven't posted the video...

Sorry, I said in my post that I'll send you the link by PM if you want to watch it and give feedback. Shall I send you the link?
I'll take a look :smile:
Reply 8
Happy to look at it.
Jill
Reply 9
Happy to look at it.
jill
oh, sorry, yeah send away!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending