The Student Room Group

New threat to Russia or China!!!

http://rt.com/usa/167728-gmd-launch-successful-failure

Congratulations! And say goodbye to true peace... lol..
Reply 1
Original post by skunkboy
http://rt.com/usa/167728-gmd-launch-successful-failure

Congratulations! And say goodbye to true peace... lol..

Russia already has an Anti ballistic system around Moscow, that hardly caused a major imbalance.. Until these systems work 100% of the time MAD deterrence will still work.
One day WW3 will happen but it would end in half an hour because we would all integrate from the gang bang of nuclear missiles from like, every country.
I support Russia, China, Iran and any others who oppose their new world order and hegemony. The elites are pushing for WW3, just as they pushed for WW1 and WW2. They create wars, but their people do not fight in them.Remember that.
Original post by MarxHunterX
I support Russia, China, Iran and any others who oppose their new world order and hegemony. The elites are pushing for WW3, just as they pushed for WW1 and WW2. They create wars, but their people do not fight in them.Remember that.

Same here Europe and the Us are the true threat to the world peace.
Reply 5
How is a defensive item a threat?
Reply 6
Original post by Aj12
Russia already has an Anti ballistic system around Moscow, that hardly caused a major imbalance.. Until these systems work 100% of the time MAD deterrence will still work.

That's not called Cold War?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by lilypear
One day WW3 will happen but it would end in half an hour because we would all integrate from the gang bang of nuclear missiles from like, every country.

Yeah,those missiles can make us into dust.... in the wind..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qxSwJC3Ly0

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by MarxHunterX

Elites? You mean the rich or technocrats? Why do they want to create wars?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Drewski
How is a defensive item a threat?

Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.

-Sun Tzu-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Aj12

Both these things are completely useless in an event of a major nuclear attack that would involve dozens of nuclear warheads heading towards sensitive areas and installations.
Original post by skunkboy
Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.

-Sun Tzu-

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read a few extracts of that book every night! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by the mezzil
I read a few extracts of that book every night! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never read that book. I got it from apps. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest