The Student Room Group

lost my friend because I told her I am Muslim :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaylaMary
awww thanks <3 are you Muslim too or??
and of course. I recognised you instantly :biggrin:

Most welcome. :h:
:yep: I am a Muslim.
Thank Goodness, I don't forget people, even if I talk to them once.
How is Islam suiting you?
Reply 61
That's bad. You should try to make more Muslim friends.
Your friend, if a real true friend should accept you for who you are and not be Islamaphobic. Try teaching him/her about Islam and how its different from the twisted extremic views.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
"Friend". Its one thing to think of an entire group of people negatively, but its another to not change your views after youve known and befriended someone in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MyName??!
For me I wouldnt go straight to disliking her coz of her reaction, I mean surely you mustve seen something of the sort coming. If I was in your shoes just be sure to make her know that youre always there for her - like you said she doesnt have any friends... but then again this is me

:rofl: lol

My friends orange :frown:
Original post by RoyalBlue7
You know, if she is a die-hard catholic herself :s-smilie:

I'm pretty sure it's not against her religion to be friends with her.....
Maybe because you lied to her...you're not innocent.
Original post by Carterj09
Obviously you cant make a sound judgement over a persons character due to a few posts on a forum, thats just being pretentious.

A serial killer thinks his opinion is write when he kills people, but its his opinion why should we get upset

'opinion is WRITE..'

Do you really think she's a hypocrite due to her not changing her name:facepalm: and did you also get offended by her peaceful greeting?

And you compared her actions with a serial killer?! That has to be the silliest analogy I've ever read..
You don't need people like that in ur life. If a 'friend' rejects you for who your are, you don't need that person.
So OP, what are you gonna do? Like whats gonna happen now?
Heyyy :smile:

This has also happened to me and I am still kinda annoyed at him but I have come to learn that he was obviously not a true friend otherwise he wouldn't have done that. Just leave her for now and, you never know, in the future she might come back to you and want to know your reasons etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moment of truth
Heyyy :smile:

This has also happened to me and I am still kinda annoyed at him but I have come to learn that he was obviously not a true friend otherwise he wouldn't have done that. Just leave her for now and, you never know, in the future she might come back to you and want to know your reasons etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

2d6ac98c00db6a1650921d03c32be6b3e3d054dedf8dcffea5fd5e5d9fce719e.jpg

:laugh:
Original post by Troll_Account
2d6ac98c00db6a1650921d03c32be6b3e3d054dedf8dcffea5fd5e5d9fce719e.jpg

Hahaha I have been thinking of changing my display picture for ages lol but haven't got round to it yet. She is amazing though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha I have been thinking of changing my display picture for ages lol but haven't got round to it yet. She is amazing though. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All hail Khaleesi!

Original post by Troll_Account

All hail Khaleesi!

Haha anyway I don't think we should derail this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha anyway I don't think we should derail this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I agree. Just messin with ya. I really am curious about how the OP is doing now and what their gonna do next.
Reply 76
Original post by Hellcat12
Most welcome. :h:
:yep: I am a Muslim.
Thank Goodness, I don't forget people, even if I talk to them once.
How is Islam suiting you?

No way :biggrin: I remember you saying we were made for each other, we most certainly are :biggrin:

same here.. its bad sometimes but usually just good :P
PM me <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending