The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Level 3, HELLLPPP!!!!

THIS IS really really really urgant, I've got to hand in all my units by Friday 27th June which include units 1 (the business environment), 2 (busienss resources), 3 (introduction to marketing), 4 (Business Communication), 5 (Business Accounting) and 13 (Recruitment and Selection in Business). I have so far completed units 4, 5 and 13 to distinction.

Unit 3 I have done partly but I am stuck on M1 and M3. So if anyone can help me on these two assignments, it would be amazing. I don't mean that you have to send it to me if you don't want to but if you could it would be a MASSIVE help.

Also, units 1 and 2 I have completed to pass and I am stuck on merits and distinctions so if anyone would be lovely and happy to help me I would be VERY VERY grateful.

Just to let you guys know or whoever reads this post, I just want ot say that if anyone wants to send any of there assignments to me that would help me, I would just look at it as a basis of what I have to do and I SWEAR that I would never copy anyone's work. I just need to know how to set it out and what to include in the assignments.

LOL, I know this message is sooooooo long.
Original post by Dindin1000
THIS IS really really really urgant, I've got to hand in all my units by Friday 27th June which include units 1 (the business environment), 2 (busienss resources), 3 (introduction to marketing), 4 (Business Communication), 5 (Business Accounting) and 13 (Recruitment and Selection in Business). I have so far completed units 4, 5 and 13 to distinction.

Unit 3 I have done partly but I am stuck on M1 and M3. So if anyone can help me on these two assignments, it would be amazing. I don't mean that you have to send it to me if you don't want to but if you could it would be a MASSIVE help.

Also, units 1 and 2 I have completed to pass and I am stuck on merits and distinctions so if anyone would be lovely and happy to help me I would be VERY VERY grateful.

Just to let you guys know or whoever reads this post, I just want ot say that if anyone wants to send any of there assignments to me that would help me, I would just look at it as a basis of what I have to do and I SWEAR that I would never copy anyone's work. I just need to know how to set it out and what to include in the assignments.

LOL, I know this message is sooooooo long.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Business studies forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=111
Reply 2
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending