The Student Room Group

Sudanese mother sentenced to death for 'converting to Christianity' freed after inter

Sudanese mother sentenced to death for 'converting to Christianity' freed after international outcry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2665929/BREAKING-NEWS-Sudanese-mother-sentenced-death-converting-Christianity-freed-international-outcry.html
Reply 1
Good for her, hope her situation continues to improve /Thread
Reply 2
I as a muslim think it's wrong Sudan is an Islamic state and we follow Sharia law.

She was given 4 day grace period to repent and make her way back to Islam,but she didn't...

So why should we change the law of Allah and his messengers just because of the 'westerners'.......
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank goodness she was freed! Guess sometimes miracles do happen :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Marcophoenix
I as a muslim think it's wrong Sudan is an Islamic state and we follow Sharia law.

She was given 4 day grace period to repent and make her way back to Islam,but she didn't...

So why should we change the law of Allah and his messengers just because of the 'westerners'.......

Why should you execute people based on what faith they choose to follow?
Original post by james22
Why should you execute people based on what faith they choose to follow?

Because he is backwards and clearly a bad person.

I'm glad they freed her, it's disgusting that she was ever sentenced for that. What a horrible place. Using a religion to kill people is disgusting.
Original post by Marcophoenix

Are you a troll? There is no compulsion in religion.
Reply 7
Good for her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending