The Student Room Group

Studying in Germany or other European countries.

Hey everybody. I am Ita and I am currently studying pharmacy. I still have one more year left however I have started looking for different Msc (master)courses from now. I think it would be better to start looking early so I can evaluate my possible options later on. One of the options I am considering is studying in Germany. A few days ago I stumbled upon the webpage of Fresenius University Of Applied Sciences and saw that they offer a one year Msc course in Bio and Pharmaceutical Analysis. I was quite excited because one of my future goals is to work in the pharmaceutical industry and well this program trains students for this purpose. The university is located in Idstein which apparently is like a small town which is about 20-30 minutes away from Frankfurt. Is anybody here who has ever been there before or possibly studies there. If so what's it like there!? Is it expensive, do a lot of international students go there. What's the university like and overall what's your experience with generally the place and university. Also if anybody is currently studying something similar elsewhere advice and suggestions are more than welcomed.
I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending