The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6380
where is everyone man :frown:(((
Original post by jshep000
where is everyone man :frown:(((

Probably concentrating on less important things than TSR like school assignments, coursework, mocks etc. :frown:
Reply 6383
Original post by usycool1
Probably concentrating on less important things than TSR like school assignments, coursework, mocks etc. :frown:

Or Christmas. No one is worrying about school right now.
Original post by Aph

Clearly you're not a typical TSR member. :sly:
Reply 6385

Anyone could've told you that:lol: i start revision January second during the holidays. It's too hard to concentrate plus I only need to revise geography, I know the rest back to front.
Original post by zhang-liao
No way! I'm a leftie too :party:

HI FIVE! :nutcase:

I'm left handed as well!!
Original post by BCMFM16
I'm left handed as well!!

Three lefties on Year 12 thread!!!!:charm::party2::party::party2::charm:

Original post by Aph

I'm cancelling Christmas this year to make time for the masses of homework and revision my teachers somehow expect me to do in a 2 week holiday :eek:

Nor are you :wavey:
Reply 6390
Original post by Gingerbread101
I'm cancelling Christmas this year to make time for the masses of homework and revision my teachers somehow expect me to do in a 2 week holiday :eek:

:zomg: I have no holiday home work:redface: but will you even be working on Christmas Day?
Original post by Aph
:zomg: I have no holiday home work:redface: but will you even be working on Christmas Day?

:eek: I am so jealous!!! We have mocks in January so the work is being piled on!

I don't think I'd be allowed :tongue:
Wow...4 people quoted me all at the same time so I suddenly just got 4 notifications at the same time :zomg:

Original post by Aph
Anyone could've told you that:lol: i start revision January second during the holidays. It's too hard to concentrate plus I only need to revise geography, I know the rest back to front.

Well good luck with it!

I forgot it was my Birthday or Christmas many times during my A-Levels. I think that this year will be the first Christmas where my stress levels are actually going to be low after a while. :tongue:

Original post by Nirgilis
Nor are you :wavey:

Heeeeey you :jumphug: :love:

Up to much? You home for Christmas? :tongue:
Wow...4 people quoted me all at the same time so I suddenly just got 4 notifications at the same time :zomg:

I forgot it was my Birthday or Christmas many times during my A-Levels. I think that this year will be the first Christmas where my stress levels are actually going to be low after a while. :tongue:

You're just so popular :wink:

I don't think my family will let me work over them :tongue: I hope you have an extra nice Christmas then :hugs: Are you staying with family? :smile:
Reply 6394
:eek: I am so jealous!!! We have mocks in January so the work is being piled on!

I don't think I'd be allowed :tongue:

I have mocks too but Yeahhhh, the content is easy and it's just basic logic

good:smile:
Reply 6395

Well good luck with it!

Original post by Aph
I have mocks too but Yeahhhh, the content is easy and it's just basic logic

good:smile:

So much history knowledge to learn :s-smilie:
And for half of the English literature exam we haven't even gone over how to answer the question, we've just been doing about coursework :shakecane:
Reply 6397
So much history knowledge to learn :s-smilie:
And for half of the English literature exam we haven't even gone over how to answer the question, we've just been doing about coursework :shakecane:

Awwwww:redface: that's why science is better:biggrin:
All of the lefties say WAAAAAAT! :ahee:

Will go now :getmecoat:
Original post by Aph
Awwwww:redface: that's why science is better:biggrin:

At least I only have one subject where I have to actually really learn anything (other than maths):tongue:
Original post by Slowbro93
All of the lefties say WAAAAAAT! :ahee:

Will go now :getmecoat:

No.

Spoiler

Latest