The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8400
Sounds fun....
Original post by EastGuava
Nah, French speaking. :redface:
Original post by LewisW180598
It's so hard to sit inside and revise when it's so nice and sunny outside :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait till you get a job! :colonhash: . It's bad enough that my lab isn't air conditioned, let alone indoors :zomg: . It's always fun when a collection of people start working in the walk-in-fridge just to escape the heat :tongue:
Original post by Feraligatr
Well, besides feeling like I'm dying due to the sheer stress, all is well. :frown:
I just feel so worried :cry2:

I know I feel like if i mess up even a little, i am throwing away my future :frown: What kinda grades are you hoping for?
Original post by exoticmedgirl_2017
I know I feel like if i mess up even a little, i am throwing away my future :frown: What kinda grades are you hoping for?

yeah same here :frown:

AAA (strong A's btw)
yeah same here :frown:

AAA (strong A's btw)

Are you doing ASs or A2s? Yeh i want 100UMS in maths and close to 100 in bio and chemistry and an A in physics :')
Are you doing ASs or A2s? Yeh i want 100UMS in maths and close to 100 in bio and chemistry and an A in physics :')

ASs :lol: Otherwise I wouldn't be posting here :tongue:
ASs :lol: Otherwise I wouldn't be posting here :tongue:

🍑🍑🍑 ASs tbh it's being an ASs to me ngl... Trueeee what subjects are you doing 😁😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
ASs tbh it's being an ASs to me ngl... Trueeee what subjects are you doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology, Chemistry and Psychology, dropped History earlier this year (since I had a D in my mock) :redface:
Original post by charlottejyp
IN BITCHES :cool:

how did you manage to swear on tsr?? im shocked
Biology, Chemistry and Psychology, dropped History earlier this year (since I had a D in my mock) :redface:

Damnnn those subjects sound amazing 😱😱 I wish I did a humanity because physics sucks 😭😭😭

I know people that got Es in mocks and did well in the real thing but I guess if it felt right... I dropped further maths after Christmas 😅😅😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8410
Original post by Yasmin Mahmoud
how did you manage to swear on tsr?? im shocked

Because it could be in a different context (e.g. Female dog) I can also say that cock fighting is illegal in the UK:yep:
Damnnn those subjects sound amazing I wish I did a humanity because physics sucks

I know people that got Es in mocks and did well in the real thing but I guess if it felt right... I dropped further maths after Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Humanities are really horrible :redface:
Oh :redface: Heard FM is really difficult :redface:
Original post by Aph
Because it could be in a different context (e.g. Female dog) I can also say that cock fighting is illegal in the UK:yep:

LOOL smart, i get told off straight there and then
Reply 8413
LOOL smart, i get told off straight there and then

Where are you posting?
Original post by Aph
Where are you posting?

anywhere and everywhere? not religious threads though, i don't go near there (anymore)
Reply 8415
anywhere and everywhere? not religious threads though, i don't go near there (anymore)

Well the rules are that if you swear at someone then you get carded but if you swear to someone then it's fine.

but why not religion?
Original post by Aph
Well the rules are that if you swear at someone then you get carded but if you swear to someone then it's fine.

but why not religion?

ohhhhh i see:rolleyes:
& because it's all anti-Islamists
Humanities are really horrible :redface:
Oh :redface: Heard FM is really difficult :redface:

Nah it wasn't hard as such but it was a lot of work and 5ASs is pretty unnecessary. I am so glad I think because revision is quite chill :smile:
Reply 8418
ohhhhh i see:rolleyes:
& because it's all anti-Islamists

That didn't make sense did it???

people on the internet hate a lot:sadnod:
Original post by Aph
That didn't make sense did it???

people on the internet hate a lot:sadnod:

their all anti islamists so they say so much shyt about Islam
i mean i get it if they don't believe in what Muslims believe but, hating on them like that is just totally wrong. I just decided that it's a waste of time really, gets me so frustrated
i know & i bet they couldn't do it face to face

Latest