I'd imagine I'm the baby of this thread :giggle:
Reply 9422
Original post by Nirgilis
Remind me, which years were you guys born in? :tongue:

1997 for me...
They will be 97/98

1998! -I think you've figured it out anyway but there you go ahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eugh. Don't grow up guys, it's seriously not worth it :colonhash:

June 1998, I'm still 16!!!
Reply 9426

What's wrong?

Couldn't you just grow down?
Original post by constantino_chr

Still 2/3 months older than me... :grumble:
Original post by Aph
What's wrong?

Responsibility, primarily :lol: . It just doesn't stop as a grown-up :lol: . Nothing is more depressing than realising you need to take a trip to Tesco for dinner... after Tesco has shut :emo: . Then realising there's no milk for cereal since you planned on buying that at Tesco... :rolleyes: . Then realising that you actually need to leave the house tomorrow, but all your clothes are in the wash... :lol:

The list goes on! :lol: . I've only got another 14 days of Undergraduate Student Life, though :colone: . It's just amazing what you forget when you need to prepare a presentation that pretty much determines your degree grade :lol:

Anyone fancy joining me for dinner? I can offer a packet of Sherbet Lemons and a can of lukewarm Sprite at best... :lol:
Responsibility, primarily :lol: . It just doesn't stop as a grown-up :lol: . Nothing is more depressing than realising you need to take a trip to Tesco for dinner... after Tesco has shut :emo: . Then realising there's no milk for cereal since you planned on buying that at Tesco... :rolleyes: . Then realising that you actually need to leave the house tomorrow, but all your clothes are in the wash... :lol:

The list goes on! :lol: . I've only got another 14 days of Undergraduate Student Life, though :colone: . It's just amazing what you forget when you need to prepare a presentation that pretty much determines your degree grade :lol:

Anyone fancy joining me for dinner? I can offer a packet of Sherbet Lemons and a can of lukewarm Sprite at best... :lol:

Delicious vegetarian meal, I'd gladly pop round!
Reply 9431

Can't you run into Coventry town venter to get something?
Original post by constantino_chr

Original post by Neuth
Still 2/3 months older than me... :grumble:

Y'all be ickle ickle children

Bahahah, it all sounds relatively challenging but fun tbh.

But it'd be an honour, sherbet lemons are the best. Sherbet lemons for life. I dont even need the sprite gawsh. Infact, I have my sprite lukewarm anyway especially when Im ill bc apparently its great for your throat- the lemon in the sprite is accidentally designed to soothe the throat at this exact temperature. ID LOVE IT. <3 Oh please can I come round?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
Y'all be ickle ickle children

When's your birthday? You may be 17 but you're only a matter of months older :giggle:
Original post by Neuth
You can resit with no issues :h:

Thanks mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can you resit half the modules from AS in A2 or can you only resit a certain number? Looks like imma have to resit a fair few at the moment :frown:
Original post by ozzie2
Can you resit half the modules from AS in A2 or can you only resit a certain number? Looks like imma have to resit a fair few at the moment :frown:

You can retake as many as you like. You don't know how you've done until results day though. :sly:
Original post by Aph
Can't you run into Coventry town venter to get something?

Meh. My ''local'' corner shop is a 35 minute walk. Coventry is a 10 minute walk to the bus stop, then a 20 minute walk on the bus :tongue: .

My advice to you all is to live on campus as much as possible at Uni - at least everything there is open :lol:

Original post by Nidfeo
Delicious vegetarian meal, I'd gladly pop round!

Original post by Anon_98
Bahahah, it all sounds relatively challenging but fun tbh.

But it'd be an honour, sherbet lemons are the best. Sherbet lemons for life. I dont even need the sprite gawsh. Infact, I have my sprite lukewarm anyway especially when Im ill bc apparently its great for your throat- the lemon in the sprite is accidentally designed to soothe the throat at this exact temperature. ID LOVE IT. <3 Oh please can I come round?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know a packet of sherbet lemons contains 140% of your daily sugar intake? :holmes: . Other than that, there's 0 nutritional value to them :holmes:

Original post by usycool1
You can retake as many as you like. You don't know how you've done until results day though. :sly:

:wavey: :hi: :woo: :party:

Latest