The Student Room Group

Maths level 2

Hey guys. Does anyone know of any courses anywhere other than learn direct where I could quickly get through maths before September.
The thing is, I already have level 2 application of number and hull uni doesn't accept that anymore and there's hardly anywhere which will accommodate me as I already have a level 2! Help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dbuck10
Hey guys. Does anyone know of any courses anywhere other than learn direct where I could quickly get through maths before September.
The thing is, I already have level 2 application of number and hull uni doesn't accept that anymore and there's hardly anywhere which will accommodate me as I already have a level 2! Help!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you checked with your local council adult education service? Some will be offering summer schools to help people in your position - mine is (Bucks Adult Learning)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Dbuck10

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found out that prospect training let u book the exam its £50 but u can book week before I'm cramming!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending