The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Accommodation - MENDIP COURT

Anybody in Mendip Court??? I'm in 312, wanna know if I have any neighbours or flat-mates!!!
Original post by twittw00
Anybody in Mendip Court??? I'm in 312, wanna know if I have any neighbours or flat-mates!!!

Yeah im in mendip 203
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
im in 304 :biggrin:
Reply 3
i'm in flat 208 :biggrin:, does anyone know which building each set of flats are in? :smile:
Hey everyone, i'm in flat 309 :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by TomD96
i'm in flat 208 :biggrin:, does anyone know which building each set of flats are in? :smile:

What do you mean by "which building each set of flats are in?" ?? Confused me!!
Reply 6
Are you guys all on the UWE Freshers Page on Facebook? There's loads of people posting what flat they're in on there so you could find other flat mates!

Freshers Page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/207946512721884/
Reply 7
Original post by natasha.marie.96
Hey everyone, i'm in flat 309 :biggrin:

I know there's 2 other people in your flat ! They're on that facebook page I just posted! :smile:
I know there's 2 other people in your flat ! They're on that facebook page I just posted! :smile:

aww thankyou!:biggrin:
Reply 9
What do you mean by "which building each set of flats are in?" ?? Confused me!!

in each court there are 5 buildings, i was curious as to how each building has flats distributed. e.g. building 1 has flats 1 - 50. :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by TomD96
in each court there are 5 buildings, i was curious as to how each building has flats distributed. e.g. building 1 has flats 1 - 50. :smile:

Each building in the court is a block. So you get block 1, 2, 3, and so on. In each block there are 6 floors. And on each floor there are 2 flats.

I'm in 312, which means that I am in block 3, flat 12 and flat 12 is on the 5th floor.
(Ground floor is flats 1 and 2, first floor is flats 3 and 4, second floor is flats 5, 6 etc etc)

Hope that helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending