The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Accommodation - missed deadline, alternatives

I have submitted my application for accommodation on the campus after the deadline.. Almost 1 month later. First of all, do you think that I still have a chance to be on the campus? Secondly, what is your opinion about Scape living and do you think that I can book a studio in August or all studios will be booked until then? Thirdly, could you please suggest me other decent student accomodation that is close to the university? Thanks a lot! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi Maria

Holding off on making a booking is always risky no matter where you are booking. My advice would be if you have a specific room type or budget in mind you should book as soon as you can as you may not be able to book the exact room you would like in August due to availability. We no longer have any Studio+ or Studio++ rooms available, these sold out within the first month of our booking system being released. We have also sold all of our Studio Lower rooms at £215 per week.

The rooms that remain are:

Studio Middle £220 per week
Studio Upper £225 per week
Studio View Middle £230 per week
Studio View Upper £235 per week (One remaining!)

We still have good availability for feature studios as these are the majority of the rooms at Scape and they start from £235 on lower and middle floors and £240 on upper floors.

You can check availability as often as you would like online, just so that you are aware of which rooms are limited at what times. This is a feature of our booking system which we think is very handy. You can also contact us whenever you would like to check as we have the exact figures in the back end.

I hope you find what you are looking for :smile:

- Ellie
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Zee1989
I have been hearing that scape is a scam. I don't know how true it is.

Hi Zee1989,

We're sorry to hear that you've heard this, can we ask what the reason is?

Best wishes,

Emma
- Scape
Reply 3
Original post by scapestudentliving
Hi Maria

Holding off on making a booking is always risky no matter where you are booking. My advice would be if you have a specific room type or budget in mind you should book as soon as you can as you may not be able to book the exact room you would like in August due to availability. We no longer have any Studio+ or Studio++ rooms available, these sold out within the first month of our booking system being released. We have also sold all of our Studio Lower rooms at £215 per week.

The rooms that remain are:

Studio Middle £220 per week
Studio Upper £225 per week
Studio View Middle £230 per week
Studio View Upper £235 per week (One remaining!)

We still have good availability for feature studios as these are the majority of the rooms at Scape and they start from £235 on lower and middle floors and £240 on upper floors.

You can check availability as often as you would like online, just so that you are aware of which rooms are limited at what times. This is a feature of our booking system which we think is very handy. You can also contact us whenever you would like to check as we have the exact figures in the back end.

I hope you find what you are looking for :smile:

- Ellie

Hi, is the Studio middle room still available from September 2014 ?
Original post by Andre29
Hi, is the Studio middle room still available from September 2014 ?

Hi Andre29

Unfortunately all of our Studio Middles have been booked. These may become available again and you are welcome to add yourself to the waiting list. Should one of these rooms become free you will be contacted.

You can also book an alternative room with Scape.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

- Ellie
Reply 5
Hi, do you still have Studio Middle room in Scape East available for lease from September 2014 ?
Original post by maria.xx
I have submitted my application for accommodation on the campus after the deadline.. Almost 1 month later. First of all, do you think that I still have a chance to be on the campus? Secondly, what is your opinion about Scape living and do you think that I can book a studio in August or all studios will be booked until then? Thirdly, could you please suggest me other decent student accomodation that is close to the university? Thanks a lot! :smile:

Hi! You never know about accommodation, but if you're worried you can always give them a ring. Check out our website for some rooms/people looking for housemates, if that's the sort of thing you would prefer. Facebook is also good for looking for housemates. Scape is a good option because it's right over the road, but you can also check out UNITE too. Hope this helps! -Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending