The Student Room Group

Where do you guys buy your clothing from?

Scroll to see replies

I do it all online.. ill only go to stores for something like jeans which is always levi's

when im rich i use mr porter

when im poor i dont shop
Selfridges, various boutiques, shopping trips to bicester village twice or 3 times a year, pocketts and websites like flannels or other boutique collections
Most of my clothes come from next but I've got a few ASOS, tk max and gap items here and there
ASOS Marketplace
Ohhh wait, this is icky boy's thread pretending to be rich :rofl:
Primark, and dodgy market stalls in Peckham, and charity shops for shoes. I'm not even mad, I get complimented on my style daily, the price of an item means nothing if you can't wear it right.
Original post by christopher23
I do it all online.. ill only go to stores for something like jeans which is always levi's

when im rich i use mr porter

when im poor i dont shop

lmao I do a lot of online shopping recently and get a lot of "hip" Western clothes lol. Until the bank locked my account. :s-smilie:
Harrods, anyone?
If I didn't make this reference someone else would so...Macklemore_-_Thrift_Shop.jpg
Next
New Look
H&M
Primark
Flannels
Marks & Spencer
House of Fraser
Naparijri

I only dress in the finest attire.
Original post by Twinport53
Asda's own George brand.

:five:
I get all my jeans from there. They last just as long as branded jeans but for a fraction of the price.

I get my shirts from a variety of places, but they're either free, really cheap (like a couple of pounds) or band shirts that are £10-£20.

The one I'm wearing now I got for free with my membership of a university society, for example.
I steal clothes from homeless people.
i dont go to certain shops

i guess i go to like Topman and Zara for like the cheaper nice stuff

and designer clothes from online or like House of Fraser or John Lewis or whatever
Original post by fajitamunch
I steal clothes from homeless people.

:laugh: I had a dream I stole a homeless man's money. I inched towards him and when he wasn't looking I took his cup. I ran and he couldn't catch me. What does it all mean. :s-smilie:
Original post by Hula&Tequila&Me
:laugh: I had a dream I stole a homeless man's money. I inched towards him and when he wasn't looking I took his cup. I ran and he couldn't catch me. What does it all mean. :s-smilie:

Original post by Hula&Tequila&Me
Ohhh wait, this is icky boy's thread pretending to be rich :rofl:

We be hustlin' when student finance come in :cool:

(edited 9 years ago)
All student loans go on Next and ASOS :cool:
Harvey Nichols, Ralph Lauren, John Lewis and Tommy Hilfiger.
Original post by Life_peer
Harrods, anyone?

For clothes

Harvey Nics > Harrods

Quick Reply

Latest