The Student Room Group

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
My application status changed from 'Under Review' to 'Manual Screen'. It changed sometime since Monday (not sure when), any idea what this means?
Original post by jamesbraith
So its been over 2 weeks since i had my phone interview for the summer placement and i still have not heard anything back. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Hi, I'm applying for the summer placement scheme as well! If you haven't had an email yet check the website http://www.unilevergraduates.com as that may have updated that. If you still haven't got an answer it may be worth dropping them an email. :smile:
Hi!
I still haven't submitted my application for Unilever's spring programme for Marketing. Is it too late to submit still and do you think I still have a chance?
Original post by Elisabetev
Hey, good luck. I had my assessment centre yesterday. Amazing company and recruitment, but unfortunately my interview was not strong enough. Hopefully it goes better for all of you still waiting.

How long did you wait from hearing you passed your telephone interview to being invited to AC?
Reply 44
Original post by elizabeth1805
How long did you wait from hearing you passed your telephone interview to being invited to AC?

Hi, around 6-7 weeks.
Sorry to hear about that Elizabetev - I'm sure the experience will prove really useful for you when it comes to other applications! I have a slot on the assessment day for the HR scheme next week. The whole things seems really daunting! Any tips?
Reply 46
Original post by findesiècle
Sorry to hear about that Elizabetev - I'm sure the experience will prove really useful for you when it comes to other applications! I have a slot on the assessment day for the HR scheme next week. The whole things seems really daunting! Any tips?

Hey! I'll PM you :smile:
Reply 47
Hi :smile:

I've just done my online tests. How long did it take for them to get back to you after this stage?

Thanks
Hey! I'll PM you :smile:

Hi Elisabetev, I'm going to a assessment centre next week and I'm a bit nervous just wondering what the format of the two days is etc? Thanks so much :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by benjii
Hi :smile:

I've just done my online tests. How long did it take for them to get back to you after this stage?

Thanks

I completed both tests approximately 3 weeks ago, and today my application status has changed from 'Manual Screen' to 'Awaiting telephone interview outcome'. I am not sure how long I will now have to wait to find out if I have received an interview.
For those of you waiting an outcome after completing a particular stage, the general rule is that no news is good news. If you don't hear anything, it often means that your application is progressing. This was definitely my experience, and I've heard the same from others too. (Of course the Assessment Board is the only exception when you agree a time for them to call you the next day with a result.)
Reply 51
Does anyone know how long after completing the numerical test it takes to be able to access the logical reasoning test? Sat the numerical one yesterday and wanted to know when the next step would be

Thanks
Hi guys
Im from Morocco, I want to apply for UFLP for north Africa , I need to answer some questions, I did almost of them but still the last one :

Describe a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen.’
What was the situation?
How did you spot the opportunity?
What prompted you to get involved?
How did your experience/skills/offering fit in with what was required overall?
What feedback did they give you?

Please can any one help me Im not good at writing.

Your freind from Morocco.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, good luck. I had my assessment centre yesterday. Amazing company and recruitment, but unfortunately my interview was not strong enough. Hopefully it goes better for all of you still waiting.

Hey Elisabetev, sorry to hear your interview didn't go as well as you'd hoped. I've got a Unilever assessment event next week and I'm quite apprehensive about what it's going to be like, if you could give me any info about the day I'd be so grateful! Thanks!
Hi,
I did the num test im waiting for the logical test, does anyone know how it takes ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Hey Guys,
I'm actually applying for the summer internship in the Unilever marketing programme, I did my phone interview mid December so around 7 weeks ago at this stage, I really don't feel it went well and the time lapse has me thinking I haven't been successful. Has anyone else applied for this and heard anything. I live in Dublin and have to start thinking about accepting other offers but Unilever is my first choice. Should I email them for an update? thanks
Original post by saraamrani
Hi,
I did the num test im waiting for the logical test, does anyone know how it takes ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, sorry I know you posted this a while ago, but i just completed the numerical and wasn't given the logical automatically. Does this mean i've failed? Any help is appreciated, thank you
Hey :smile:

Anyone else applying for the R&D UFLP? I've completed both the numerical and logical test last Tuesday and waiting for a response! Any idea how long they could take?

Hope it goes well for everyone :smile:
Reply 58
Hey!

I am applying for the HR UFLP. I completed my assessment about 10 days ago, haven't heard anything yet?! The logical assessment appeared immediately after I completed the numerical one.
Hey :smile: I received an offer for a telephone interview about nearly 2 months after I had finished my online assessments (I completed mine back in mid-August), so don't worry!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending